David Beckham

DavidVillano1

Definitely, but Beckham is and has always been a classier human being
Yet at the age of 37 is still a money whore and does everything he can to publish the Beckham brand.

His PR stunt about wages at PSG was comical, having people by into it as him showing he was a class guy.:lol:

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Yet at the age of 37 is still a money whore and does everything he can to publish the Beckham brand.

His PR stunt about wages at PSG was comical, having people by into it as him showing he was a class guy.:lol:

Im sorry but i really dont see how that doesnt make him a class guy? is trying to make yourself alot of money a terrible crime against humanity? or is it just if your a proffesional footballer you should just take no wages? sure the PSG wages arent the best, but trying to make out hes not good person because he tries to make alot of money is beyond laughable. Every person on earth tries to make as muchh money as they can.

El Gato

Villarato!
Seriously?

74693505yw3.jpg

Sit down son.

Mr Hulot

Is it true that he has earned a title, something below Sir? Why are English people so proud of this guy? Money and celebrity girlfriend? It is crazy..

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The subforum says legends AND retired players, so if you think he isn't a legend think of him as a (semi) retired player, hahahaha!

DavidVillano1

Im sorry but i really dont see how that doesnt make him a class guy? is trying to make yourself alot of money a terrible crime against humanity? or is it just if your a proffesional footballer you should just take no wages? sure the PSG wages arent the best, but trying to make out hes not good person because he tries to make alot of money is beyond laughable. Every person on earth tries to make as muchh money as they can.
Every person doesn't use donating to charity as a way to promote themselves. It was a PR stunt to make himself look like a saint, he's not a bad human being but it was self promotion at it's finest.

Many people donate to charity, many people who can't afford it and earn much less than Beckham, you don't see them trying to hype themselves up for doing so.

Wonder how much he's making from these roles with China and Sky? Another case of him claiming to do it for football/human reasons but coming out the end of it with millions in his pocket, like he did when he left America.

Last edited:

ceefoo

Every person doesn't use donating to charity as a way to promote themselves. It was a PR stunt to make himself look like a saint, he's not a bad human being but it was self promotion at it's finest.

Many people donate to charity, many people who can't afford it and earn much less than Beckham, you don't see them trying to hype themselves up for doing so.

Wonder how much he's making from these roles with China and Sky? Another case of him claiming to do it for football/human reasons but coming out the end of it with millions in his pocket, like he did when he left America.
:goodpost:
A savvy human. Now there's a rarity. :beer2:

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam

Again, whhy is trying to make yourself as much money as you can a bad thhing? Am i missing something here?

I dont get why its such a crime for footballers to do as well as they can for themselves. Yeah i dont agree with him passing it off as an act of humanity, but still, he tries to make alot of money?! fuck me arrest the whole country.

As far as why he's been awarded a title, he has done alot of grassroots work in the country and whether you think he's overrated or not, hes a model proffesional and has been a great ambassador for the english game. Beckham has been great for football in England.

I have still my first shirt with his name on the back as well, haha

D

Don_Andrés

Sent off tonight, straight red card :lol:. I suppose it's hard to fine somebody whose playing for free :lol:

Home of Barca Fans