David Alaba

barca1899

B9cAw8SIYAEpUiF.jpg:large

:VdB:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He apparently suffered an ankle injury during the friendly game against Bosnia.

CuleLife4Life

He apparently suffered an ankle injury during the friendly game against Bosnia.

I thought it was suspected knee ligament tear? He was rubbing his knee but they won't know for certain. Sucks for him if true. His season is over all because of a friendly. Wasn't his last injury from a friendly as well?

hardyboy

I thought it was suspected knee ligament tear? He was rubbing his knee but they won't know for certain. Sucks for him if true. His season is over all because of a friendly. Wasn't his last injury from a friendly as well?
season over??is it that bad??

CuleLife4Life

season over??is it that bad??

Yes. Its his knee and the Austrian NT doctor said he could miss 6-8 weeks. We'll have to wait for the final diagnosis though. I feel like this is the exact same situation with Thiago. He got injured like 3 days after coming back as well. Grant it Alaba has been playing for about 3 months now but still sucks.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Oh, how much I hate those useless nationalteams...
Given the incredible amount of injuries, especially when it comes to actually important players, I don't think Bayern will be able to mount a serious CL challenge this season. Fuckin hell.

FC B

Bayern so unlucky with injuries.

Given the incredible amount of injuries, especially when it comes to actually important players, I don't think Bayern will be able to mount a serious CL challenge this season. Fuckin hell.

Agreed.
After Robben and Ribery still not being back on track after his latest injury now it is Alaba for a considerable amount of time.

Imo Bayern just got out of the CL trophy winning odds this season.

Icarium

Lifestealer

If they are get fit in time for Semi finals bayern are still the favorites.

zanela

Lel. As if Buyern needs the likes of Alaba to get past Porto, and then Juve in semis. Go take a lie down, and wake up on 8th june to see Buyern hand out PSG a footballing beatdown of the century, forcing the swede in to retirement, and sending the sheikhs back to Qatar for good.

Leo_Messi

Yes, because you guys don't have an insanely poor squad debt (arguably the worst of all the top teams), you are fighting a brutal battle in the extremely competitive (at the very top) Bundesliga for the league title - a league title that is 4 rounds longer than all the other top leagues in Europe and Porto is a very, very difficult opponent. Only Monaco is stronger. Moreover most of your injured players (I think that you have 15 injured players in total currently) are not coming back before next season.

Poor Bayern! Looks like the league title will be thrown away, the national cup and possibly the CL-semifinal. No two ways about it!

Irony might have been used in this post.:)

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans