David Alaba

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bayern already said they won't allow Thiago or Alaba to leave for free so they'll force them out if they don't agree to new contracts.

Perhaps Barca can sign both for 60m :thinking:

JamDav1982

So according to Sky Sport we want to sign him on a free transfer next year. Makes sense, he's still too young right now.

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...ca-piensa-en-alaba-para-dentro-de-un-ano.html

Barca will want him this summer if going for him.

They will try and put Bayern in position of not wanting to lose him for free next summer.

Cant see the board if fancy getting him in to then wait for when they have left.

Would be the perfect signing as can potentially play LB, CB and CM all parts of team Barca will now lack in.

FinBarcelonafan

Barca will want him this summer if going for him.

They will try and put Bayern in position of not wanting to lose him for free next summer.

Cant see the board if fancy getting him in to then wait for when they have left.

Would be the perfect signing as can potentially play LB, CB and CM all parts of team Barca will now lack in.

Alaba probably has to put pressure.

Messi983

Bayern already said they won't allow Thiago or Alaba to leave for free so they'll force them out if they don't agree to new contracts.

Perhaps Barca can sign both for 60m :thinking:

Of course they won't let them go for free and we're probably also not so stupid to think that. Who knows though.

Don't think Thiago would really be a neccessary buy but wouldn't mind Alaba. He'll probably prefer going to City because of Pep though.

Catta

Barca will fuck it up somehow, just like with Kroos. Alaba will go to Real, while Barca gets Escudero or some other shit La Liga left back.

KingLeo10

Lol this absolute clown Bartomeu will spend 110 on unproven hacks like Lautaro while penny pinching on proven players like Alaba or Thiago.

Both would make us a considerably stronger team next season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I dream about Barca signing Alaba, Thiago, Eric Garcia on top of Lautaro arriving and Trincao + Pedri joining too. Add a RB too if Semedo leaves.

I think this could fit into our budget if we manage to sell the players we need to, have to sell.

FinBarcelonafan

I dream about Barca signing Alaba, Thiago, Eric Garcia on top of Lautaro arriving and Trincao + Pedri joining too. Add a RB too if Semedo leaves.

I think this could fit into our budget if we manage to sell the players we need to, have to sell.

Yes please! Perfect summer. Although after Pjanic is Thiago necessary?

Home of Barca Fans