Danilo Luiz da Silva

anguy

RM are favourable if they really want him. Casemiro may be included in the deal.

No they are not. Why should ho go to RM to be backup, if he has the opportunity to be starter in Barcelona? Porto might be more inclined to sell him to Real, but player must agree too and he has just 1 year on his contract so he holds all the cards.

L

linetty

Hope this Braida guy does his job so we don't have to deal with Montoya/Douglas in the future :pep:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Sickening. Madrid media are already trying to get their claws on him before we do.
B9mySMkIgAA2pCF.jpg

You know what that means right? Recall the same happening with Villa, Ronnie and quite a few others aswell and all ended up at Barca

CuleLife4Life

You know what that means right? Recall the same happening with Villa, Ronnie and quite a few others aswell and all ended up at Barca

We did the same with James this summer. MD or Sport said we were interested lmao:xavi: I saw on here or a Barca Twitter account that we do it to each other to drive the price up or just to make it harder for the other team.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
We did the same with James this summer. MD or Sport said we were interested lmao:xavi: I saw on here or a Barca Twitter account that we do it to each other to drive the price up or just to make it harder for the other team.

MD/Sport did it for CR as well.

zanela

We haven't had a Fullbck since Abidal measuring 6ft+. I'm excited about Danilo for that reason alone. :p

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Danilo has offers from us and Real Madrid and choose them then it would be for money. Because Carvajal is their starter and will be their starter for years to come no matter how Danilo performs.

At Barcelona he'll start as a starter most likely.

L

linetty

RM already have Carvajal. No need for Danilo.
Yeah but since Barca wants Danilo it'd natural for Perez to try to snatch him and it doesn't really matter if they need a player for this certain position. That's how uncle Flo rolls.

FC B

Unitl 2016 many things can happen to his future. Don't think it is too probable he'll wait for Barca.

CuleLife4Life

If he really wants Barca then he'll wait. We'll have to pay extra probably though.

Plus Neymar and him were teammates at Santos. I read an interview Danilo did with Brazilian site Globo when he got called up to the Brazil squad that he hadn't been in contact with Neymar frequently. Now that they're in the Selecao together, they have more contact. It'd be great for Neymar to have a friend here since Alves will be gone :neymar:

Home of Barca Fans