Daniel Carvajal

Yannik

Same with Pepe's stomp on Messi hand. Messi hust had an itch and asked Pepe if we could scratch his hand with his boot. And Pepe, as the good fellow he is, obeyed.

Pepe is a fairplay legend. Remember when that Getafe player swallowed up his chewing gum by accident, couldnt breath and Pepe safed his life?

570_real-madrids-pepe-kicks-getafes-francisco-casquero-during-match1.jpg

Alarcón

It's ridiculous how biased you are. Carvajal should be banned for slapping Mandzo's left and right tit? You're embarrassing yourself, Mandzukic was pulling him around be the kit and Carvajal just shook him off. Idk what's funnier,the way he dove or the way you guys are reacting like you're blind.

He hit him. Unbelievable that you're so biased you can't admit that - almost as bad as the guy who said Bale is better than Messi.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
True true.

And let's not forget Mandzukic's vicious attack with forehead and blood to the poor elbow of Sergio Ramos. Could have seriously injured angelic Ramos with those brutal weapons.

That should've been a direct red card for Mandzukic. If he had done that to Modric I wouldn't mind , the guy does some disgusting things on the field. But no , he just had to destroy Ramos elbow , the most likeable player there is. Or do you remember when Pepe tried to tattoo Dani's knee , he just got a red card for that.

Last edited:

Kohe321

Pepe is a fairplay legend. Remember when that Getafe player swallowed up his chewing gum by accident, couldnt breath and Pepe safed his life?

570_real-madrids-pepe-kicks-getafes-francisco-casquero-during-match1.jpg

Respect to Pepe for coming up with that creative version of the Heimlich maneuver :pep:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
No matter what mandzo was doing to him, it was during the play and looking for the ball, caravajal's reaction is plain agression while the ball is gone .. anyway, no point discussing this with RM fans anyway, he'll get what he'll get, probably nothing, won't be the first time.

Alik

I believe that what MaXy meant is that Mandzukic was holding Carvajal back (by the collar) and that Carvajal, frustrated, lashed out. It was a weird punch/slap.

Still, it should have been a red card.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I believe that what MaXy meant is that Mandzukic was holding Carvajal back (by the collar) and that Carvajal, frustrated, lashed out. It was a weird punch/slap.

Still, it should have been a red card.

He hit him quite hard with his fist, there's no way that's a "slap"
It was straight towards the heart too

Morten

Normally, against every other oponent i would condemn that stuff. I just dont give a shit against Atletico, yeah he hit him, should have been red, i dont care. Doesnt mean i want that kind of actions, i just dont care when its Atletico.

RM gets away with so much shit, FFS should've been a straight red

Something tells me that this was all planned by Carlo

"Hey, you know Danilo is coming next year right? You want to know how you can cement your spot in the starting 11?"

Home of Barca Fans