Daniel Alves

M

mitkoa7x

What is this edema shit and why is it contagious. Put Dani under quarantine and burn Thiago as a precaution.

Anims :alveshat: :wub:

Meitux

scaled.php
swag

Trickykid

Tito showing he really trusts Montoya this season should hopefully have put some (more) fire in Dani's belly. He hasn't been pushed even the slightest for 4 seasons, and has absolutely owned - and rightfully so - the right back position at Barcelona. I think he's raring to go when we kick off the CL tomorrow.

abual3bed1

Tito showing he really trusts Montoya this season should hopefully have put some (more) fire in Dani's belly. He hasn't been pushed even the slightest for 4 seasons, and has absolutely owned - and rightfully so - the right back position at Barcelona. I think he's raring to go when we kick off the CL tomorrow.

no rest for the past 4 years yet still been a beast in almost every year, imagine now we have the luxury of resting him and not feeling that much difference. Montoya is gonna take so much minutes from Dani to give a break at some points of the season.

Galning

Dani doesn't need rest
Nope. He says he never felt tired after a game.. when you see him play you really have to believe him :lol:
Although I'm pretty sure it won't hurt if he's on the bench every once and a while. As some of you already said he has played so many games the last couple of years. Also don't forget he had a small injury before he played 90 minutes for Brazil so it was a brilliant decision by Tito to rest him imo.

Meitux

nah,montoya will be a very good right back but he wont be better than alves,dani alves is the second best right in the last years after cafu, his mix up with messi is also another great thing

abual3bed1

nah,montoya will be a very good right back but he wont be better than alves,dani alves is the second best right in the last years after cafu, his mix up with messi is also another great thing

Cafu didn't pass and score like Dani.

doesn't mean he wasn't good, he was the best rb of his time.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Hahahaha...

He just had one of his rollercoaster performances, where is badass one second and crap the next and badass the next and crap the next...

Home of Barca Fans