Daniel Alves

M

mitkoa7x

Arzvp2BCAAAzezZ.jpg

:wub:

Da Silva

"Barcelona have won 18 of the 27 Liga games Alves has started this season 67%. They have won all 8 when he didn't start 100%."

If Dani wants to leave and if ManC/PSG/Anzhi etc pays so much (50-60) at Barca can buy all: Van Der Wiel, Hummels and Alba I could accept that :(

:alveshat::copa:

Kerrybai

We better not sell him. He's one of our best players and just because he has had a few bad games this season does'nt mean we should ship him out. If that was our policy the whole team bar Messi, Puyol, Busquets and Masch would be sold.

F

Flavia

I want him to stay. If he goes, then I expect it to be to anzhi, for an obscene amount of money. If we lose him, we'd have to also get a top rb.

F

Flavia

Woman, you are not listening!

Montoya-SinksBate-540.jpg

:D
I am counting Montoya. Who will be the other rb if we lose Alves? With the enourmous amount of matches Barça plays, only one is not enough. And Puyol can't be wasted at rb, he needs to play only at cb. I really hope the improvisation with positions stops next season.
We had Abidal, Alves, Adriano and Maxwell. Now there's only Alves and Adriano.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Letting Alves go would be foolish. With his style of play he's practically Catalan and I don't see a better option out there.

BarcaGirl

Alves: "If I didn't want to stay, I wouldn't have renewed. My idea is to stay until the end of my contract. But the club decides."

This sounds like he wants to stay, but the club wants to sell him. :(

E

estranged

If people label his performance bad or poor, I wonder what they would say about Pedro?

M

mitkoa7x

Not very convincing but he didnt have the motivation to go out there and rip them a new one. Still better than Cesc though.

Home of Barca Fans