Daniel Alves

If you start to sell one player its only the start, he is important to keep or else others may leave. Plus id say Alves thinks he is ok going another 2 or 3 years before chasing the last big pay check hell probely get in Brazil

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
pretty fucking bad.

apart from his obvious skills as a player, he has ENDLESS stamina. you haveta play him 30+ games in a row for 90 minutes each time before he even starts to show any possible signs of fatigue. and he's an awesome character, a really fun guy that keeps morale in the squad high. plus he's great friends with Messi.

There is always a bright side.

BarcaGirl

:lol:

ke96ap.jpg

btw he had a great game.

Barcafan 2304

Can't fault they guy......well, i can. His crossing can be infuriating at times. Often does the hard work by beating a player then the final ball is awful.

HerpDerp

Something was wrong with him. He was slower than usual, crossing was shit and his defending was bad.
I hope it was just a bad match and he will get over it.

zanela

Can't fault they guy......well, i can. His crossing can be infuriating at times. Often does the hard work by beating a player then the final ball is awful.

Yep, his crossing is still pants, even upset Pep at one play when a good cross from him would 've put us further ahead, Score wise. Regardless, his zeal, energy, off-ball runs and link-up play keeps the Barca machine moving forward making him influential to the Barca cause.

Home of Barca Fans