Daniel Alves

Jerry P

yes, it was removed, but if you were already in the country when it was then it doesn't affect you until you have been earning that amout for 5 years. So it wont even come into play during Alves' negotiations.

5 years since he has come to Spain. as I know he is over 7 yeras so this tax has expired

B

Barca007

Dani Alves to leave in the summer?

It looks the the deal that was offered by Barca to Dani alvez was rejected today by him and his agent...If Rosell and company don't make another offer then it might mean the end of Dani's days at the barca are coming to an end...

on a side note, Man city officials will be the classico to watch Dani play and probably make an offer....

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
2vsluo1.png

silentwaves

I have always knows that Dani is not the best person but I am really disapponted with him,he wants to earn more than Villa,Pique,Puyol and as much as Xavi and Iniesta,if Sport is true then I hope he is gone for good,he can earn more than Yaya at City,he is one of our 7 key players,No rightback in the world can replace him now in our tactics,our academy players are still too young but to break our wage stucture??!! and :lol: at those whining about Rosell,if Sandro refuses to break our wage structure,then this will be his best decision since he took over,anyway he will sign the contract,Dani is a clown and he will end up having the contract he wants

Where did u get this info from? from the ******* media? Please just imagine Dani asking for more then this players. I dont think that he is doing it.
He is getting less than xavi,villa,iniesta,pique,messi.
And i think that is wrong, he is just as important as all of them. And why should villa get more than him? Dani has been here for a longer time, and proven him self.
I think that he just want the wage that they have, and that is right. Just pay him please

Im so tierd that defenders dont get the respect they deserve. Its always a attacker that breaks the record for the most expensive sell, or wage. **** that, without good defenders every team would get ******

And alves is a attacking defender, perfekt player

I dont know what this club is doing, and i think that they will sell this guy. And i dont belive in media what ever they write about him.

Last edited:
K

kevin8833

Barca should certainly try like hell, but Alves should not earn more than Xavi or Iniesta, if we can't afford him, then we can't afford him and we must move on. Obviously he is incredibly important to our side. However I think if we do lose him, rather than buying somebody in my opinion the best option would be to convert Pedro to a RWB and play him in the Alves role. Just like Alves he can attack, he can defend, is highly skillful and creative, and has the energy, pace, and stamina to get up and down the line all game long. Pedro is already in the team so we wouldn't need to buy a new RWB, and I can't think of anyone else who could play the Alves role better than Pedro.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Moved to rumours.
Losing Alves would be a big blow as he is Barca's key player and there's no player who would be able to replace him on our right flank.

Tomchin

Dingding. Very good player who would easily fill in Dani's shoes. A more complicated question would be: Could Lahm adjust himself to the Catalan traditions?
Easily? Lahm could potentially develop the same understanding with Messi as Alves does, but that's not guaranteed, not at all. Besides, Lahm probably wouldn't come cheap.

I really hope that the board won't be stubborn over this, and give Alves what he wants (and deserves). His departure would be a terrible loss for our team.

Tomchin

Barca should certainly try like hell, but Alves should not earn more than Xavi or Iniesta,
According to the rumours, Alves wants the same salary as Xavi and Iniesta and Villa; while the board offer him 1.5M less.

However I think if we do lose him, rather than buying somebody in my opinion the best option would be to convert Pedro to a RWB and play him in the Alves role. Just like Alves he can attack, he can defend, is highly skillful and creative, and has the energy, pace, and stamina to get up and down the line all game long. Pedro is already in the team so we wouldn't need to buy a new RWB, and I can't think of anyone else who could play the Alves role better than Pedro.
No offense, but Pedro would never be able to fill Dani's shoes. Pedro has tremendous workrate and he tracks back very well; but that doesn't mean that he suddenly will become a good defender.

Pep already tried to use Jeffren at RB in some games, and we all saw how that worked out. You can't convert a world-class RW into a world-class RB, it are two entirely different positions really.

Your employers will have a field day when discussing your salary it seems.
Which post were you answering on?

Home of Barca Fans