Daniel Alves

olivis

Eh not a big deal. Why is 🐀-meu leaking private messages from our squad? Sabotage!

Alves was trying to suck up to the fanbase by taking cheap shots at Barto.

I know Barto's the bad guy, but Alves is the loser in this scenario. Barto's right for defending himself against cheap lies.

Messigician

Alves was trying to suck up to the fanbase by taking cheap shots at Barto.

I know Barto's the bad guy, but Alves is the loser in this scenario. Barto's right for defending himself against cheap lies.

So it would seem

Barto was also very respectful to Alves in the text message

Horatio

You're welcome
barto is so pathetic leaking chats now lmao

I wanted to think the same but in the end he just did the most effective thing. Otherwise what would have happened he would be confronted about it > he would deny it -> people would call him liar or ask for proof -> he would publish the chat. Just flat out sharing the chat is way more efficient tbf.

Rassvet

I wanted to think the same but in the end he just did the most effective thing. Otherwise what would have happened he would be confronted about it > he would deny it -> people would call him liar or ask for proof -> he would publish the chat. Just flat out sharing the chat is way more efficient tbf.

tru

iniestaGOAT

What does this prove? Maybe he spke to abidal they had a deal for him then he decided there is no way he will play for that rat again.

Unless there is more info out there about this high school drama

Leo Messi

Dani just said a few days ago he wouldn't return if Barto was a president. And Barto then showed messages of Dani begging him to come to Barca. Barto is right here to leak messages, Dani really made a fool of himself here. He is no better than Barto as you can see, just wants to use Barca to play top football again, no one else would buy him.

serghei

Dani just said a few days ago he wouldn't return if Barto was a president. And Barto then showed messages of Dani begging him to come to Barca. Barto is right here to leak messages, Dani really made a fool of himself here. He is no better than Barto as you can see, just wants to use Barca to play top football again, no one else would buy him.

Everybody knows Alves is a buffoon, like Pique. But fortunately for him, on the pitch, he also has some alpha mentality.

Leo Messi

Everybody knows Alves is a buffoon, like Pique. But fortunately for him, on the pitch, he also has some alpha mentality.
I like Dani actually. But we should't pretend he is here for Barca. First and most he is here for himself. To play top football and also to have a chance to play in WC in Qatar. And that is also what he said to Barto in leaked messages.

serghei

I like Dani actually. But we should't pretend he is here for Barca. First and most he is here for himself. To play top football and also to have a chance to play in WC in Qatar. And that is also what he said to Barto in leaked messages.

Of course, I believe this notion that players "love" clubs is sentimentalist bullshit, happens maybe 1% of the time.

Home of Barca Fans