Daniel Alves

Aasim

Bumbleman
Really want him to be our Cafu for many years to come, but these contract rejections makes it likely that he'll leave :(

Only replacement would be Azpilicueta but he won't be able to replicate Dani's stamina and ability to dominate the whole right flank by himself.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Regarding his crossing.. There's noone to cross the ball to anyway.

Good... But I want to know why that does not stop him from keep on trying for that! Also it's really good that he made the most passes in the attacking third in CL this season, but at the same time I'm really curious to know how many times he actually lost the ball possession when he tried to cross the ball into the box but cannot do it for the life of him!!

I know there's no target man waiting in the box in our system but it would be such a huge weapon if the full back could send in good crosses... Because accept it guys we give such a huge freedom for him and it's not a given that there needs to be a basket ball player in the box to make full use of them!!

adil_909

just give dani what he wants. these bastards (both club and players) are making so much money, who cares about a couple of million here or there. we're far more likely to win with dani in the team than without him, so just give it to him. he deserves it, he puts in 150% every single game!

Pepe Silvia

dani alves is a demon with pressing and distro. he is as important as xaviesta, afterall look at our buildup on the right side. 9/10 dani alves is involved in goals getting the ball rolling with xavi and messi. iniesta seems to feed villa more on the left.

give the motherfacker his bread.

Drunkmunky

Former player agent José María Minguella believes Barcelona will struggle to secure Dani Alves to a new contract.

Minguella says Alves wants to be the second highest paid at Barca behind Lionel Messi.
Dani. Seriously though, get the fuck out!

I want him to die of STD while being ass fucked by Balotelli.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I hope that's bogus... if he has such will(to be the second highest paid), he can leave.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

tribal?...Really?
facepalm.gif

SeloBarca

Alves is immensly important to our offensive and its very very noticable when hes not playing, its like we are missing an extra attacker.

Still, if he really wants to be the second highest, then even i cant see how we can keep him.

Question is, who in the world with as much offensive quality could replace him? Zhirkov in the EC was extremly good but completly dissapeared after that. Lahm is good, but he doesnt have the dribbling skills or ballcontrol that Alves has. And there arent any English players that can measure up to him either, their to brutish.

Home of Barca Fans