Daniel Alves

Evil

Shabazz
:lol: He was in some pain, but I agree, way too much drama ! I mean even Eduardo didn't act like that after his bone literally cut through his skin ..

Segarra

It's not only now either. He acts like that even if he's barely touched. (A little hard to roll around when your leg is broken, I reckon.)

mmandela

Sueco estrella
haha yeah he is funny as hell :D as long as it makes us no harm I don't bather, he only makes you laugh ;D

Evil

Shabazz
Is it me .. or does Alves swing his hands all over the place and act like a complete kid everytime the referee whistles a foul against him :lol: quality player, had a great game last night .. but it's really funny watching him play sometimes :lol:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Is it me .. or does Alves swing his hands all over the place and act like a complete kid everytime the referee whistles a foul against him :lol: quality player, had a great game last night .. but it's really funny watching him play sometimes :lol:

It's not only you:lol: He really does! But so does Yaya and Busquets (and many others also). I don't know if it's something Pep has told them to do, but I think it can have a bad effect on us.

maz

I walk the line
What pisses me off is when the players surround the referee and end up getting booked. I was talking to GJ and we agreed xavi was the worst at this. He thinks he's mr bigshot after the Euro, and always runs his mouth to the referee. He has got booked for talking back to the referee on at least three occasions. Thats three times too many. The players need to shut the hell up and get on with it. Those bookings could come back to haunt us.

Home of Barca Fans