Daniel Alves

F

Flavia

Defensively the worst, yes. rm 1st goal came from his side, again. But offensivly, he's great. Maybe he should take Pedro's spot, play Montoya at rb.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The assist was a fortunate isolated play, because other than that he was terrible, I defended him on Tuesday, but today he was really bad...

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
He was dangerous the whole game in my opinion. Look, I agree he didn't play well, but there is no way you could say he was worse than Pedro. And I like Pedro.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Yea honestly we've become too dependant on a RB in attack and now he doesn't do his defensive duties. Attacking wise, he's been great i have to say. Putting him as a winger could be a really worthwhile experiment.

Indignado

Did you not see that assist? And, again, what did Pedro even do besides lose the ball?

What assist? Messi had about 10 touches after he got the ball from Alves, shouldn't be too much of a challenge to make that kinda pass. And again, Pedro was bad too. I never said he did anything. I'm the first one who said Tello should come on for him, even at half time.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Messi made a great run, Alves spotted it and played a terrific pass. All I'm saying is Alves > Pedro this game. They both sucked, but...

Stric

He is first and foremost a defender. And let's start referring to him as such, shall we? I don't care what he does on the right wing if he doesn't do his main job at the back properly. And the amount of influence this has on Pedro is catastrophic.

Meitux

propably the worst RB in the world defending,disasterous defending.as guys above said i dont care how he does on attack which is nothing more than shitty crosses but the most important for him to defend he is shit.I think his glory form years have gone.Somehow i think he slows Montoyas development who has been very good when he had the chance to play than Alves who starts and still playing bad..

Home of Barca Fans