Daniel Alves

Kerrybai

What is with Spain and Racism? Or should I even say the wider hispanic community. I understand people who are opposed to immigration etc, but monkey chants towards footballers seems so juvenile.

Valdivia

I'm glad he at least said what was on our minds as spectators in regards to Alonso and Arbeloa's continuous antics in these games. He also mentioned how Ronaldo was protected form the suspension after his tackle on Alves.

Well when you play against cunts like Alonso, Arbeloa and CR (who got Pique booked and dived multiple times) you have to resort to some dirty play, unless you're happy with losing.

Pepe's the biggest cunt of them all. Some of them make dirty tackles (Alonso, Ramos, etc), some dive (CR, Di Maria), Pepe does both (and he's the worst when it comes to dirty tackles). He's a fucking hypocrite if he really did try to beat up that Getafe guy for diving. I know he didn't play, just wanted to throw that out there.

On-topic: good game by Alves. In fact the entire defense (who have basically been our only problem this season) played well. Looks like they've finally found their form. Now we should definitely be able to win a treble (last night's result was a good one, even though our performance was disappointing and we really should have killed off the tie).

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, you could say Frank's last season at the club highlighted how valuable Ten Cate could be with him having already left

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_mhitb4yRsN1s3w8iho1_500.gif

Rahj

Alves: "The games against Real Madrid are only calm when they win."

of course, because this is their great master plan and the worst thing is that it works. we usually dominate them in terms of possesion, but they dominate us psychologically. and this is why we struggle when we play against them. I really hope we won't have to face them in this year's cl final, in case we will reach it.

cro-man

Alves: "The games against Real Madrid are only calm when they win."

of course, because this is their great master plan and the worst thing is that it works. we usually dominate them in terms of possesion, but they dominate us psychologically. and this is why we struggle when we play against them. I really hope we won't have to face them in this year's cl final, in case we will reach it.

So true:lol:

D

damunk

I feel bringing back Alves was a mistake AS he keeps on making mistakes. He brings the slack casual-ness which rubs off on all the others. With Montoya or Adriano it is just a case of keep ball. Alves tries to be elegant.

Barcelona were looking in complete CONTROL of matches without him in the 1st half of the season. Not anymore. The last few matches are bringing back memories of last season.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans