Daniel Alves

beef-supreme

Congratulations to Dani Alves, who is 1 minute away from the 4000 minute mark. He is currently on 3999 minutes, which is 222 minutes above the next most-played player, Victor Valdes.

shadows

Post Match

"The treble is a real possibility," said Brazilian defender Dani Alves. "We haven't had any thoughts about not winning anything.

"Great football is useless without titles and we have to crown this great season with titles. If it isn't three then it could be two. I am sure we are going to win something."

Alves says defending champions Real will not give up until the end, but took a dig at Barcelona's rivals saying it didn't matter who they signed this summer as his side have so many of the top players.

"I have no doubt that here at Barcelona we have some of the best players in the world," said Alves.

"If Madrid don't go shopping at Barcelona this summer they won't have the best in the world because they are here."

ROFL..Nice way to end the interview:lol:

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Post Match

"The treble is a real possibility," said Brazilian defender Dani Alves. "We haven't had any thoughts about not winning anything.

"Great football is useless without titles and we have to crown this great season with titles. If it isn't three then it could be two. I am sure we are going to win something."

Alves says defending champions Real will not give up until the end, but took a dig at Barcelona's rivals saying it didn't matter who they signed this summer as his side have so many of the top players.

"I have no doubt that here at Barcelona we have some of the best players in the world," said Alves.

"If Madrid don't go shopping at Barcelona this summer they won't have the best in the world because they are here."

ROFL..Nice way to end the interview:lol:
Well done having a cheapshot at Madrid. We are so confident. Dani Alves has been our best signing this season

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I love Dani, but to make that reckless foul in 89th minute and while your team is 4 goals up is just plain stupid!
Now, should he get booked vs. Valencia he will miss El Clasico. :mad1:

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Yea that was uncalled for really. Now we have something like 5 or 6 players on 4 yellows?

G.J

V.H. 4 life
On another note, did anyone find Navas vs Alves clash funny especially with their telepathic understanding[FONT=&quot][/FONT]? I bellieve it was the first time they played against each other.

Zqa-

So stupid booking for Alves.. Seems to lose his head sometimes..

GJ, yeah. It was funny to see.

Home of Barca Fans