Dani Parejo

MTL_Barca

Most likely bullshit but i don't like that there is always that one player being discussed where you just have to think "please dont sign him" its so stressful :lol:

Last edited:

gr98

[tw]1022523581752926209[/tw]
"The Valencia Press says that Parejo will extend. No chance he's leaving."

michelco

None of the big three valencian newspapers/sites say that. They, however, all say that Valencia doesn't want to sell him

Porque

I am sure by now that every summer Dani Parejo's mum calls up Sport and Mundo Deportivo saying Barcelona want to buy her son. It can be the only reason.

I imagine it goes something like that Bill Murray story.

The next time you instantly erase 114 minutes of your life by getting sucked, once again, into the vortex that is a cable viewing of Road House, rest assured that Bill Murray and his idiot brothers are out there somewhere, watching with you. At least that’s the story from Road House co-star Kelly Lynch, who, in a frankly awesome interview with The A.V. Club, says that Murray calls her husband, Mitch Glazer (co-writer of Murray’s 1988 Christmas Carol redux Scrooged), whenever the movie is on TV during one scene in particular:

Every time Road House is on and he or one of his idiot brothers are watching TV — and they’re always watching TV — one of them calls my husband and says [In a reasonable approximation of Carl Spackler], “Kelly’s having sex with Patrick Swayze right now. They’re doing it. He’s throwing her against the rocks.” [Away from the receiver.] What? Oh, my God. Mitch was just walking out the door to the set, and he said that Bill once called him from Russia.

To clarify, Bill Murray’s idiot brothers include fellow Saturday Night Live alumnus Brian Doyle Murray and Mad Men star Joel Murray. Apparently, their sex-scene heckling is so reliable that Lynch has come to expect it every time — and she means every single time — Road House is on TV, which is a whole hell of a lot of times. “I dread it,” she says. “If I know it’s coming on — and I can tell when it’s coming on, because it blows up on Twitter when it is — I’m just like, ‘Oh, my God …’ And God help me when AMC’s doing their Road House marathon, because I know the phone is just going to keep ringing. It doesn’t matter if it’s 2 or 3 in morning. ‘Hi, Kelly’s having sex with Patrick Swayze right now …’”

Yep, that's Dani Parejo's mum and idiot agents calling up MD and Sport again, because Barcelona are being linked to midfielders.

Last edited:

gr98

https://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/dani-parejo-esta-barcelona-6980109
Dani Parejo is in Barcelona
The Valencia midfielder is staying at the Hotel Princesa Sofia, a circumstance that fuels speculation
The player is on the agenda of Barcelona, ​​since Ernesto Valverde has been demanding his incorporation for some time

Valencia midfielder Dani Parejo is in Barcelona. The player, who appears in the list of possible signings that FC Barcelona manages for the next season, is housed in the Hotel Princesa Sofia, very close to the Camp Nou, a circumstance that feeds the speculation.
The Barça club once probed the incorporation of Parejo responding to the request of the coach, Ernesto Valverde, who knows him perfectly from his time in Valencia and has always been favorable to his signing. He considers him a great player and values ​​his vision of the game and his experience in the Spanish League.
[tw]1026907163204222977[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans