Votes: 16 39.0%
  • Maicon

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dalitis8

Banned
Maicon is the better player,but Dunga must find a way to play both...they are his 2 best players.

Let's say Alves at RB,and Maicon as a DM....sounds a bit far-fetched but in my mind it far preferable to be starting people like Gilberto Silva or Melo in the Brazilian NT.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Maicon is the better player,but Dunga must find a way to play both...they are his 2 best players.

Let's say Alves at RB,and Maicon as a DM....sounds a bit far-fetched but in my mind it far preferable to be starting people like Gilberto Silva or Melo in the Brazilian NT.

????

Do you just want to include Alves in there regardless?

He has played Alves and Maicon on the right side, and he has played Alves as LB. But Elano is there on the right for a reason for now and when the opportunity arises, Alves will take his chances.

However, he won't move the best RB in the world just to fit in the other best RB in the world. That is just silly especially that the last RB to play DM decently was Diogo and he is no where to be found, been missing for a few years.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
????

Do you just want to include Alves in there regardless?

He has played Alves and Maicon on the right side, and he has played Alves as LB. But Elano is there on the right for a reason for now and when the opportunity arises, Alves will take his chances.

However, he won't move the best RB in the world just to fit in the other best RB in the world. That is just silly especially that the last RB to play DM decently was Diogo and he is no where to be found, been missing for a few years.

you could fit them both in the same XI, but not in a dunga-style XI. it'd haveta be a classical brazil side with free-flowing passing and interchanging of positions and awesome.

it'd haveta be a loose 433 with dani on the right midfield.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
without a a doutb maicon is the superior player but that is not saying alves is shit just that maicon is superior in almost every area

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he's not a better dribbler or passer. dani's skillset is much more like a midfielder's, tbh, which is why I think he could co-exist with maicon in the same side.

or y'know, be the best supersub in the world. :lol:

and they have rafael da silva coming through!

obscene talent at that position for brazil.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
i dunno from what i have seen in maicon his passing is equal to alves's but just does not go forward as much as dani and dribbling i guess you could say that but its not like dani dekes through people.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Maicon all the way, although I don't like his attitude... but Alves is no saint either!!

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Alves is Better going forward - he is the best in the world as a pure attacking fullback.

Maicon overall is the better player.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
I think that Daniel Alves is better, but Maicon he's the man of the moment... but I choose Alves

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Alves is better offensively; Maicon plays less risky. That's why Maicon plays at Inter and Alves plays at Barça. Alves is quicker and technically more refined, Maicon's only better physically.

Home of Barca Fans