Daichi Kamada

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Noticed him right away when he was tearing shit up 2 seasons ago in EL and Bundesliga. Tidy player. Would love to see him in La Liga. Incredible that the Japanese manager doesn't build the team around him, he is the best Japanese player right now IMO.

Porque

Japanese players are always tidy but Daichi is extra tidy. He will boss the midfield for 90 minutes in a game and then offer to clean your house afterwards.

Porque

Contract up in 2023. Would anyone take him?

Remember what Iniesta said when moving to Japan. "The whole of Japan is the new La Masia"*

*Don't believe me, but take on board the point.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Noticed him right away when he was tearing shit up 2 seasons ago in EL and Bundesliga. Tidy player. Would love to see him in La Liga. Incredible that the Japanese manager doesn't build the team around him, he is the best Japanese player right now IMO.

Barcelona have asked Frankfurt about Daichi Kamada. The player's contract expires at the end of the season. Kamada is on Bar?a's list of options for the summer. (Mundo Deportivo)

I don't know if he can make the step up to Barca but he is a better fit for us than Kessie easily. Can play CM, CAM, false winger at LW (Gavi's role) and he's even playing in a double pivot in a 3-4-3 this season.

vuji_31

Barcelona have asked Frankfurt about Daichi Kamada. The player's contract expires at the end of the season. Kamada is on Bar?a's list of options for the summer. (Mundo Deportivo)

I don't know if he can make the step up to Barca but he is a better fit for us than Kessie easily. Can play CM, CAM, false winger at LW (Gavi's role) and he's even playing in a double pivot in a 3-4-3 this season.

Would not be bad, decent played and much better then Kessie.

Windhook

It's a no-brainer deal. One of Eintracht Frankfurt's key players for free and we are discussing Kessie.:lol:

Porque

Yes if you want an offensive minded mid who can fill attack positions when asked. No if you want what Kessie was expected to be.

wisconsincule

Are there a lot of Asian Barca fans?? This would be a good way to tap into that market if he is quality…

Only time I have seen him play recently was the World Cup… he had a few dribbles where he reminded me of FDJ.

iniestaGOAT

If he is free sign him. Does not matter if hes good or shit.

They are all hit and miss anyway.

Christensen good. Kessi shit.

Co0ter

Are there a lot of Asian Barca fans?? This would be a good way to tap into that market if he is quality?

Only time I have seen him play recently was the World Cup? he had a few dribbles where he reminded me of FDJ.

If we are going to sign anyone to appeal to the Asian market then it should be Mitoma. He would be a perfect LW for us.

He wouldn't be free though, but could be acquired for a moderate fee as long as we don't wait and watch his value continue to rise.

Home of Barca Fans