Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Cule4life

The Culest
I messed up my wording sorry. What i meant was that Ronaldo being shut out today shows how far our defence has declined that he has turned a big match player against us.

T

tariqo

careful with the bias. that goes against messi as well.

Since when ?

Its clear that barca'sdefence let ronaldo score easy stupid gosls

Btw ,, his goal against dortmund was great unbelievable i would say the best goal of cl so far

Andrew M

Madrid and Ronaldo are best on the counter attack. How to stop them? Don't let them counter.

This Madrid is built to nullify Barca, and the best way to play us is to play counter attack.

T

tariqo

Madrid and Ronaldo are best on the counter attack. How to stop them? Don't let them counter.

This Madrid is built to nullify Barca, and the best way to play us is to play counter attack.

It works against when our defence wasnt at their best

Its easy to face adriano & mascherano when they played as cb ^_^

ronaldo against solid defence is shit & he proved so many times

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Since when ?

Its clear that barca'sdefence let ronaldo score easy stupid gosls

Btw ,, his goal against dortmund was great unbelievable i would say the best goal of cl so far

and what about goals against united, city, galatasaray and almost every other liga team? :lol:

Andrew M

It works against when our defence wasnt at their best

Its easy to face adriano & mascherano when they played as cb ^_^

ronaldo against solid defence is shit & he proved so many times

Our defence gets exposed when the midfield does not pressure. The best way to play has always been counter attack.

Ronnie10

I messed up my wording sorry. What i meant was that Ronaldo being shut out today shows how far our defence has declined that he has turned a big match player against us.

Yes it indeed shows how terribly we defend. Both Dortmund and MU successfully defended against Ronaldo. Personally I'm blaming Alves, but whole defense need to be reformed.

T

tariqo

and what about goals against united, city, galatasaray and almost every other liga team? :lol:

if we take a look to his goals we will find at least 10 out of 12 wee an easy goals

his goal against dortmund showed hat higuain & the rest play for him & to creat easy chances for him to score

btw galatasaray :lol:

Kinlejus

Stop hating the guy, he is top 3 player in the world for a reason.

As for yesterday, Madrid have been dominated in all individual battles, both mentally and physically, thus they deserved this outcome. Credit to Klopp, an amazing character.

M

mitkoa7x

Stop hating on him! How is he supposed to score if the ball isnt delivered to his foot on the goal line?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He didn't look dangerous at all last night. Same when he played against Man Utd. It's amazing what a good defence can do. This is why we desperately need to sort out our defence.

barcanuck

Question of the month is : Will Ronaldo win world player of the year if he ends up as top scorer of CL and doesn't win it?

CatalinR10

Question of the month is : Will Ronaldo win world player of the year if he ends up as top scorer of CL and doesn't win it?

No.

Even though Ronaldo is in the same situation as Messi was last year (winning the Copa ) , Messi had on his side all the records broken. Ronaldo would have only the CL top scorer.

Home of Barca Fans