Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Horatio

You're welcome
RMU Reborn's English is the biggest mystery to me since the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa. Makes strucural basic errors, but then at times shows a profound level of understanding and vocabulary and use of proverbial phrases.

Alen

RMU Reborn's English is the biggest mystery to me since the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa. Makes strucural basic errors, but then at times shows a profound level of understanding and vocabulary and use of proverbial phrases.

I'm pretty sure it's a bot

BarcaOG

Banned
shame CR never acknowledges how crucial benzema has been for him at real. i cant think of any other player who for more than half a decade has done nothing but facilitate another teammate

CuleLife4Life

shame CR never acknowledges how crucial benzema has been for him at real. i cant think of any other player who for more than half a decade has done nothing but facilitate another teammate

Its sickening to me actually. I remember when Benzema was a massive prospect at Lyon. I even wanted us to buy him. I can only imagine the type of player he would have turned out to be had Crissy not been in the pic. You can see the fear in his face when he is in front of goal deciding whether to shoot or look for Cristiana.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
The amount of misunderstanding here. If you didn't know Benzema injured his back almost immediately after joining RM. It was the reason he spent a lot of the time on the bench and it was a serious injury with long-term consequences. He lost plenty of pace and still occasionally sits out games because of his back.
Benzema isn't afraid or scared of Ronaldo. Benzema is one of Perez's favorite players ,meanwhile Ronaldo is like a step-son. A player agreed to come by the ex president, Perez was against signing Ronaldo for that reason. If Ronaldo is a prima-donna and a little pussy like you guys always say,why would the Big Bad Benz who's into whores,violence and black-mail be scared of him?
And Ronaldo praised Benzema on multiple occassions and also voted him for Ballon d'Or.

gasgas

The amount of misunderstanding here. If you didn't know Benzema injured his back almost immediately after joining RM. It was the reason he spent a lot of the time on the bench and it was a serious injury with long-term consequences. He lost plenty of pace and still occasionally sits out games because of his back.
Benzema isn't afraid or scared of Ronaldo. Benzema is one of Perez's favorite players ,meanwhile Ronaldo is like a step-son. A player agreed to come by the ex president, Perez was against signing Ronaldo for that reason. If Ronaldo is a prima-donna and a little pussy like you guys always say,why would the Big Bad Benz who's into whores,violence and black-mail be scared of him?
And Ronaldo praised Benzema on multiple occassions and also voted him for Ballon d'Or.

I agree on everything
Except the profanity ofc

Home of Barca Fans