Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
It's obviously Ronaldo's fault that our defence is horrible and that we play every game with 10 players thanks to Bale being a retarded donkey. Oh yeah,also his fault that our most important player Modrić has been injured for the majority of the season. Seriously,you give him way too much shit. It's the galactico policy of our club and the fact that we play with 3 strikers and 3 MF's who are 90 % offense and 10 % defense.
And your argument about Messi giving away penalties is the most retarded argument in the history of mankind. He gave away 1 penalty in a game where it was already 6-0. Ronaldo also gives away free kicks from the right to Bale.

It must be really exhausting mentally for cristiano to be trying to score as many goals as possible for dear life, to compete with a man who doesn't rly give a feck and is only scoring so much naturally.
Leo is a perfect forward while cristiano has become a pure poacher.
This small game player can not be compared with the GOAT.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
The most hilarious part is RM happy with him, no wonder they don't win shit anymore :lol:

May the other 10 WC players RM has keep being his pichichi bitch foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer :D

MaxY

Devil May Cry
It must be really exhausting mentally for cristiano to be trying to score as many goals as possible for dear life, to compete with a man who doesn't rly give a feck and is only scoring so much naturally.
Leo is a perfect forward while cristiano has become a pure poacher.
This small game player can not be compared with the GOAT.

I'm not comparing Ronaldo with Messi,you're the one doing the comparing. And don't call Ronaldo a small game player,if you're gonna insist with comparing then fine,tell me something abut this. Messi always fails to perform in knockout stages. For example look at this WC and this UCL. How many goals did he score in the knockout stages (from 1/8 finals to 1/2 finals) ?

mehdimike

Credit where credit is duo, but thats where praise stop. He shouldnr be compared to Messi in any way, shape or a form. Where the fuck was he when Real gave away lead and went -4 in 3 months? He was no fucking where. You seen Messi today...Takes a ball plays perfect play with teammate and checkmates Oblak through 3 set of legs in most important game of year. Then he takes defense on himself and plays perfect pass for Neymar to miss...He did the same against every team he played in this year practically...Contrary to Ronaldo who, while supreme scorer, couldnt do shit when his team were on ropes (Juve). Actually he hid himself...now he scored hat trick when title is lost and people think he can be compared to Dios...fuck out of there!

Well u don't need to be so angry,man:).

Messi is in my opinion 1 of the 3 best football players in history.No one can deny his brilliance now or in future.

But the problem is that u don't need to take away credit from the other players(Cr is just 1 of them)

I mean by your logic anyone Madrid fan can say,where was messi last year?

why couldn't he score against likes of granada elche valladolid,let alone atletico?why was he just walking?

Surely he wasn't injured!did he forget dribbling?:)

of course no!He just couldn't show his peak capacity.And i think that was due to Tata's tactics.

Now this year we are watching the best version of messi in recent years.Credit to lucho for this.

And i should say ronaldo done his job well in 2015 laliga.

In many games he scored the first goals,altough i should say that messi was in GOAT mode in almost all weeks:)

NotInHere

A lot of insecurity on both sides, Ronaldo won the pichichi but it really shouldn't make us insecure since we have a shot at the triplete while Messi being the most important piece for us. Congrats to RM fans though, now you can show off to us the pichichi Ronaldo won.

Frodo_FCB

I'm not comparing Ronaldo with Messi,you're the one doing the comparing. And don't call Ronaldo a small game player,if you're gonna insist with comparing then fine,tell me something abut this. Messi always fails to perform in knockout stages. For example look at this WC and this UCL. How many goals did he score in the knockout stages (from 1/8 finals to 1/2 finals) ?

Seriously man? You talk like a kid obsessed with stats..For example Messi didnt score against M.City, but he totally destroyed them. Even when he doesnt score, provides for his teammates and he is the always the most influencing player Barca. Maybe you think that Ronaldo was good against Juve because he scored right?
Even more if we looks only the stats, Iniesta is the worst player in football history.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??

You know, you nailed it! Right on the head.
That's exactly why messi is on a whole other level. He doesn't need to score to be MOTM. So many examples, vs chelsea x2, vs man.c this year, la manita and so many other games where he was mesmerizing without scoring.
But with cristiano he has to score or he's invisible and most of the time his goal isn't entertaining at all, a tap in or penalty.
With cristiano you have to explain his game by numbers because that's all he has to offer while messi has magic.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
You know, you nailed it! Right on the head.
That's exactly why messi is on a whole other level. He doesn't need to score to be MOTM. So many examples, vs chelsea x2, vs man.c this year, la manita and so many other games where he was mesmerizing without scoring.
But with cristiano he has to score or he's invisible and most of the time his goal isn't entertaining at all, a tap in or penalty.
With cristiano you have to explain his game by numbers because that's all he has to offer while messi has magic.

Then why the hell do you guys always bring Messi vs Ronaldo comparations to the CRISTIANO RONALDO thread. The guy just scored 3 goals and assisted 1 but you trolls will just jump here to stir up shit. Calling Ronaldo a small game player is just small minded. He saved our asses so many times. I really hope that we get rid of Bale and sign somebody like Hazard/Reus who won't pull our team behind so you can see for yourself.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Please what insecurity, we're just taking the piss at ronaldo, with his 300 goles = 1 goal from Messi today = 1 Liga :lol:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Please what insecurity, we're just taking the piss at ronaldo, with his 300 goles = 1 goal from Messi today = 1 Liga :lol:

Nah, we ain't insecure. Pretty much every madridista at this forum says that Messi is better than Ronaldo but that doesn't mean it's ok to devalue everything that Ronaldo does. Whenever Messi does something everybody hops on the "Suck Messi's dick train".

Supa Dupa Fly

Poor it
s1TY5LV.gif

Paganinisrvnge

Ronaldo fans always make it sound like he only plays with scrubs. He has a world class midfield, an amazing provider CF in Benzema, and a LB who is a beast in attack when in form. Anyway, Messi didn't even care about the world cup golden ball because he lost the final. Ronaldo lives for the individual awards and that's diminished his contribution to overall team play.

Richard.H

Credit where credit is due: CR has managed to keep up with arguably the best player in the history of the game. That's no easy fit. He is extremely good at what he does also: Finding all the spaces in the box to make a goal.

An incredible talent and without him RM would truly be in the shitter and face manitas in every clasico against this glorious Barca side.

Home of Barca Fans