Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Morten

There was a legit chance when Ferguson was still manager, i think that hope is now gone for good, unless Real Madrid forces him out, cant see that happen anytime soon.

CuleLife4Life

I don't think he would leave I really doubt LVG would want him

Wahhh Utd would probably kill to have him back. Plus the commercial revenue of his return to Manchester would be insane.

The reason why Messi will be rated higher than CR in history is because Messi has consistently won trophies throughout his career, while CR hasn't at Madrid. No matter how people want to portray it, his trophy count there is abysmal.

Perez just destroyed a CL winning team and Ronaldo will probably walk with nothing this year. He should save his career and jump the sinking ship that is Madrid.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
His name is Ronaldo and he wears a white shirt so nobody will talk about such stuff. Should have gotten 2 red cards in the last 2 matches against Atletico.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Cristiano thinks a beard is too itchy and will ruin his perfect skin which he keeps a very good care of with the use of several creams and face wash every day. :shrug:

dakt

Beards are not good for marketing and pretty boys.....

No man is complete w/o beard. :)
Take Xabi Alonso for example. I'm no homo, but he's quite good looking with beard. And let's not forget epic Turan's "This is Sparta" beard:
arda-425467.jpg

:worthy:

F

Flavia

cr telling james to go to the other rondo :lol:

If this was Messi, the "little dictator" posts would be all over the internet. It's funny the different treatment they have :p

Home of Barca Fans