Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Even though Real are paired to shit teams last couple of years (Ajax, Kopenhagen, Zagreb and City who were just plain idiots in the CL...), he does score consistently and you have to give him that. Catching up on Messi quickly on the alltime topscorers list of the CL.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
o_real_madrid_cristiano_ronaldo-4433311.jpg

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I honestly don't believe a word of it. Ronaldo and Di Maria in great form, Modric playing well and their defense is at this point in time better than ours. We will only win either if Messi is in top shape and/or Neymar finally is decisive.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I honestly don't believe a word of it. Ronaldo and Di Maria in great form, Modric playing well and their defense is at this point in time better than ours. We will only win either if Messi is in top shape and/or Neymar finally is decisive.

Couldn't agree more. They are on a hot streak and we are on a cold streak. Very worrying.

coco1247

Banned
Couldn't agree more. They are on a hot streak and we are on a cold streak. Very worrying.

See, I feel the opposite. I think we'll lose because we're just far from playing well. Our MF is still meh. Hell, we couldn't score today with Juve a man down!
But I'm glad Ronaldo is scoring, his CL record is getting better every year.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
See, I feel the opposite. I think we'll lose because we're just far from playing well. Our MF is still meh. Hell, we couldn't score today with Juve a man down!
But I'm glad Ronaldo is scoring, his CL record is getting better every year.

Nevertheless, your record of the two two games is W-W whereas ours is D-D.

We each have some clear problems to fix, but I felt you guys are finally getting into the zone and on your way up while fixing those problems, we are simply standing still.

Home of Barca Fans