Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

B

beautifulgame

Lol was so funny Madrid players were quick to realize it was no pep or Tito they were squaring up to but effin Simeone. Would have beat the piss out of all of them

F

Flavia

Gabi, what a bastard tackle.

You know another player's tackle doesn't change what he did, right? But your "brand" must be proud of having a player doing that kind of stuff, or throwing tantruns and hissy fits all around. Juanito's spirit also may be very proud.

El Gato

Villarato!
And you did know I do not approve of anything he did? Just, you know, Gabi tried to fuck with his achilles' like an asshole in a high heated match so I don't blame him for losing his cool. Not the first, not the last to do so.

Barcafire

I'm no Ronaldo supporter and happy to see Real Madrid lose, but I honestly couldn't see what Ronaldo did to deserve that red card.

From my angle, it seemed that he was unfairly tackled. He kicked his leg high because he was falling down, but that was it.

Drama.

Kerrybai

I'm no Ronaldo supporter and happy to see Real Madrid lose, but I honestly couldn't see what Ronaldo did to deserve that red card.

From my angle, it seemed that he was unfairly tackled. He kicked his leg high because he was falling down, but that was it.

Drama.
He swung his leg and connected with his nose... Or that's what it looks like anyway. I think blood was drawn from his nose too.

Nestor

Drama.
He should have the red card before that tackle to !I dont know if its a connection but its obvious that his trying to kick him in the face on the same way it was obvious that pepe made a stomp on messis hand.! I want some gifs now for example after ronaldo hit the post or mou,pepe or karanka on the bench =)

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

Drama.

He still kicked him in the face...

He swung his leg and connected with his nose... Or that's what it looks like anyway. I think blood was drawn from his nose too.

Yeah he started bleeding. At first I thought Ronaldo didn't connect and Gabi made a meal of it but he really did kick him in the face.

Home of Barca Fans