Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

RMU ReBorn

Sometimes Football is so cruel . Gives so much to those who don't deserve's it . Just think of number of chances Messi created In Last copa Final ,and World cup , his teammates gave him nothing back . And here is one who is called as one man army by his fan's bailed out by young Renato Sanches , Nani and Quresmo despite playing shit for 120 Minutes. Sometimes this make me frustrated. Ucl and now Euro's :(

Hardy

He's the Antichrist, Messi with a quarter of his luck would have already a couple of Copa America and WC in his bag

Lomar1o

anonymous performances?? pfft.. this will all be forgotten when he scores yet another tap in, and to make things worse they will make up stories how he played and carried portugal through euro with AN INJURY. lol mark my words.

Gaudi

He was actualy one of the worst players in Portugal team, he trully turned only in to goal machine, but play wise he is declining rapidly.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Can't even score the late sitter to get all the headlines these days. His decline has been covered up by the media and all his shitty fans just focusing on goals, but it is there and it is going fast. That's the positive you got to take with you and focus on after all this annoying luck. It would be hilarious as fuck to see him lose another Euro final, but just too risky for my liking. Hope they go out before that.

RMU ReBorn

Can't even score the late sitter to get all the headlines these days. His decline has been covered up by the media and all his shitty fans just focusing on goals, but it is there and it is going fast. That's the positive you got to take with you and focus on after all this annoying luck. It would be hilarious as fuck to see him lose another Euro final, but just too risky for my liking. Hope they go out before that.
Just imagine that shot going in . The tantrum that his fan boys gonna create for next one week . Thank god :eek:

Devils

I don't care who wins the Euro anymore. I as in the midst of trying to find a team to support, but now I will just say ANYONE but Portugal.

Home of Barca Fans