Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Ritchie

He gets 10 chances every game and stacks of Penaldo's and free kicks. He should score more if he was a great finisher rather than a shoot-on-sight goal hanger whose stats supercede the needs of the team.

Horatio

You're welcome
I wonder how much he paid him to show up on the pitch acting all excited to meet his "hero". OMG, and what a timing to show his affection to this legend: right after a shit performance and a missed penalty!

You don't get to pick your disappointing Ronaldo games though.

RMU ReBorn

Jorge Mendes' (Ronaldo's agent) interview:"Ronaldo would win the prize for best person""If there was a prize for being the best person then he wouldalso win that because he is a fantastic father and a great friend,""He is the best example for our society and for our young people."Not only for his quality as a footballer, but also in human terms.

Ritchie

How did you come to that conclusion? Bookmakers are nearly always spot on with these things and they have them almost tied with Suarez as a decent shout too.

The Messi vote is split with Suarez and everyone else votes for Ronaldo.

If he can come 2nd last year with a lot of votes when he didn't have a good year then a CL winning Penaldo has probably sewn it up. He'd have to really fuck up this tournament with Messi winning Copa but a goal against Hungary and his poor games are forgotten. Portugal aren't expected to win anything either.

Kerrybai

The Messi vote is split with Suarez and everyone else votes for Ronaldo.

If he can come 2nd last year with a lot of votes when he didn't have a good year then a CL winning Penaldo has probably sewn it up. He'd have to really fuck up this tournament with Messi winning Copa but a goal against Hungary and his poor games are forgotten. Portugal aren't expected to win anything either.

I don't understand why Messi's votes would be split with Suarez. That makes very little sense to me, Suarez will take votes from both players. The Managers, players and journalists won't be picking Barcelona vs Madrid, it will be Messi vs Ronaldo vs Suarez.

dakt

Jorge Mendes' (Ronaldo's agent) interview:"Ronaldo would win the prize for best person""If there was a prize for being the best person then he wouldalso win that because he is a fantastic father and a great friend,""He is the best example for our society and for our young people."Not only for his quality as a footballer, but also in human terms.

Ronaldo > Mother Teresa

NotInHere

It's no surprise Portugal and Cristiano are struggling in this Euro, if you saw them during the elimination games you wouldn't be surprised, they are awful as a team.

Cristiano doesn't help either, he's the classic selfish Cristiano in Portugal, looks to always score and he doesn't really pass at all lol. They're in for a trashing when they meet a top team in this Euro.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

I know we should always bash CR7 in here but that was a really nice gesture yesterday.

[youtube]I3rx0SwxS_g[/youtube]

I wonder how much he paid him to show up on the pitch acting all excited to meet his "hero". OMG, and what a timing to show his affection to this legend: right after a shit performance and a missed penalty!

That was the sequence of events.... Believe you now

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Mendes is capable of anything.
I know right.... If he can get Falcao to earn millions even after it has been 3 years since the guy has done anything worthwhile or get the devils like Pepe or Mourinho to earn goodwill from the media, I guess nothing is impossible for him!

Home of Barca Fans