Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

khorne

too bad his group is relatively easy.. he might just score two next game and the media will frame it as a brilliant feat ..

He won't score against us, it's our make-or-break match. I'll stake my honor on that. if ronaldo scores against austria, i'll change my profile pic to the "commander" for the rest of the euro

Chong Li

13418995_470040459861037_5444667072220872108_n.jpg

Who made that selection? Pedro Pinto?

Stric

Isn't it funny how every time that Ronaldo makes a bad statement or does something douchy on the pitch, the next day there's a new article in the media about how he did something charitable. :lol: Like when they kept saying he donated millions to those earthquake victims, which he didn't. I bet he has a team of people anonymously building up his reputation just to override how much of a dick he really is.

F

Flavia

Isn't it funny how every time that Ronaldo makes a bad statement or does something douchy on the pitch, the next day there's a new article in the media about how he did something charitable. :lol: Like when they kept saying he donated millions to those earthquake victims, which he didn't. I bet he has a team of people anonymously building up his reputation just to override how much of a dick he really is.

Mendes power.

hardyboy

Credit goes to his PR team. They are pretty good...

raskolnikov

Same with many big athletes or even singers/actors. Michael Jordan was a total cunt on and off the court yet had this perceived squeeky clean angel image. Pr and marketing takes care of that. Protecting their brand.

Chainsaw

Killahead

That's what dimwits equalizers do to show, that behind all the shits someone does there is a heart inside. I remember some were doing the same shit about Mourinho here and there. Hey, no shit Sherlocks, Ofc they have a heart! Only that it beats inside a prick. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans