Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

El Flaco

Dangerous challenge from Cristiano and his reaction to the yellow card

[gfy]FreshUnfitDavidstiger[/gfy]

[gfy]SpectacularLinedDorado[/gfy]

Devils

You have to laugh at people on this forum who say things like "I hope he stays at Real Madrid for many more years" or "I hope he never leaves".

Absolute bellends.

El Flaco

Slaying the mighty wolfsburg this time after malmo, shakhtar and roma, big game player.

Yeah, it's not really a feat for Cristiano score a hattrick in CL quarter-final after his own team being down 0-2 in the first leg...

There's no point to downplay Cristiano' fantastic performance tonight, credit were credit is due.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I hope real keep the tap in merchant for many years to come.
You guys will keep appreciating his many goals vs easy opponents while barca will keep getting the titles, everyone is happy.

Devils

Slaying the mighty wolfsburg this time after malmo, shakhtar and roma, big game player.

I'm sure you would be saying the same thing if Messi pulled off what he did tonight against Wolfsburg.

Nobody likes Ronaldo (except the Madrid fans) on this forum, but what he did tonight was simply astounding.

Don't be surprised if Real draw Bayern next round and give them a beating as well. These are the types of performances that instil tremendous belief into your team and push them forward in this crucial part of the season.

We absolutely need someone to show leadership and do what Ronaldo did tonight to bring our team back to life after this recent terrible slump.

dakt

You have to laugh at people on this forum who say things like "I hope he stays at Real Madrid for many more years" or "I hope he never leaves".

Absolute bellends.

To be honest, I really do hope he stays for many years. He was non factor for huge part of the season, but it's enough to shine in only one to forget about it all. And tonight goals were not really that great.
First was a bounce of the opponent's defender right for CR to tap in, second was a great header though and last one was clear luck and mistake from the defense.

He has huuuuuuuge desire/will and he was lucky enough to get paid for it. Yes, well earned.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I'm sure you would be saying the same thing if Messi pulled off what he did tonight against Wolfsburg.

No I wouldn't.
Just check suarez thread, he keeps scoring but plays bad and he gets criticized for it.
If messi scores 2 tap ins tomorrow I guarantee you no one will be going "oh look how good he is".
And it's only wolfsburg, I mean, come on.

Morten

No I wouldn't.
Just check suarez thread, he keeps scoring but plays bad and he gets criticized for it.
If messi scores 2 tap ins tomorrow I guarantee you no one will be going "oh look how good he is".
And it's only wolfsburg, I mean, come on.

Really, i have seen plenty of games with Messi being mediocre but scoring the important goals and gets praised to heaven and beyond. Yes, he is generally alot better in build-up, but he get praise for goals alone too.

kollegah

lolz, the cristina ants coming out of their caves again. calm down ffs

1goal tap in
2 goal- very good header
3 goal - epic mistake by vfl's wall

Home of Barca Fans