Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
It's not even just the big games now, he's so inconsistent all over the place. Real should pray that what Ibra said about leaving yesterday was true.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
PSG is calling you.... guaranteed title... LOADS of goals against crappy sides.. Loads of money and Paris. You know you want all that Cristiano

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
No.... He should stay! CR7 is awesome. La Liga needs genuine talented footballers and CR7 is the best out there!!

El Flaco

Zqqe6AF.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo, more anonymous than ever in LaLiga

vlad

:lol: guy cant drick cup of tea, i feel sorry for him, i know he has alot of money and everything but still, he cant normaly walk on the street or drick beer in the pub. When you see this, you appreciate that anonymus status you have

BarcaOG

Banned
^Agree. For better of for worse, that kind of attention could get frustrating, fast. Sure, a guy like Ronaldo probably loves and thrives of it, but someone else with a more reserved disposition might not.

Kerrybai

:lol: guy cant drick cup of tea, i feel sorry for him, i know he has alot of money and everything but still, he cant normaly walk on the street or drick beer in the pub. When you see this, you appreciate that anonymus status you have

^Agree. For better of for worse, that kind of attention could get frustrating, fast. Sure, a guy like Ronaldo probably loves and thrives of it, but someone else with a more reserved disposition might not.

That's not really true though, you quite often see pics of celebs wearing a hat, scarf, glasses etc and they are barely recognisable. That was just a PR stunt, he made effort to look anonymous.

BarcaOG

Banned
That's not really true though, you quite often see pics of celebs wearing a hat, scarf, glasses etc and they are barely recognisable. That was just a PR stunt, he made effort to look anonymous.

I dont disagree, but the fact that they have to disguise themselves in public is proof that it's frustrating.

Home of Barca Fans