Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Doesn't surprise anyone anymore, they just have to live with it.

Other than that, I taught he played well today, was very mobile.

cris29

Does he purposely run to the other side of where his teammates are to have more space to celebrate? Its something i've noticed over the years; must be very frustrating to do all the work yet a goal a traffic cone could score gets the credit.

raskolnikov

Does he purposely run to the other side of where his teammates are to have more space to celebrate? Its something i've noticed over the years; must be very frustrating to do all the work yet a goal a traffic cone could score gets the credit.

Every goal, he Always runs towards the other side away from the passing player, why? so all the attention is on him.
Weird thing is his teammates dont care, they smile run over and celebrate with him. I never seen that when playing football, guys like that after a few matches are celebrating alone.

El Gato

Villarato!
You mad?

soccer-gif-6.gif

footyfan

Calma, calma
As if people hate Ronaldo because of Messi fanboyism:lol:

On this forum, surely yes. That is 100% the reason. You are oblivious if you think the hate he receives here is the norm, even granted that this is a barcaforum.

There are many players who are as big cunts as Ronaldo, however they don't have 563 pages of a thread with salty tears all over them.

Icarium

Lifestealer
There is nothing hideous about his celebration. He is just obsessed with scoring goals and doing that gives him immense happiness. As long he is scoring goals and they are winning all is fine. Say when real are losing 3-0 and he scores a penalty in 93rd minute and he still does that celebration then there is a problem.

raskolnikov

On this forum, surely yes. That is 100% the reason. You are oblivious if you think the hate he receives here is the norm, even granted that this is a barcaforum.

There are many players who are as big cunts as Ronaldo, however they don't have 563 pages of a thread with salty tears all over them.
Most people who dislike Ronaldo already considered him a cunt back at United, its just more talked about cause he plays for Real and is a great goalscorer.

If Ronaldo played at Psg and someone like Müller who is also a cunt plays at Real it would be 500+ pages about him.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Has nothing to do with Messi, I hate the biggest cunt in world football because he's more handsome, rich and footbalistically awesome than I am :( snif snif

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans