Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

footyfan

Calma, calma
Too many penalties recently. Barca should be the first team to shut him down this season, he's going to disappear in the Clasico.

CuleLife4Life

Too many penalties because teams are stupid enough to get near enough him and I honestly don't even care. They should know better and deserve what they get.

Lets not act as if Messi doesn't get penalty goals either but he just happens to miss his sometimes but when he scores them I'm very happy. Its the opposing teams fault for not knowing how to properly react.

The good thing is that Barca are more aware of how he plays and draws penalties. We won't let it happen to us. But I can almost guarantee one of Messi's goals next week will be a penalty just like the clasico in the Bernebeau last season. One of Sergio dumbass Ramos and Rambo Pepe will get carded. Its our game to win.

raki

10501888_10202848403360330_8247810405970917820_n.jpg

Kerrybai

Too many penalties because teams are stupid enough to get near enough him and I honestly don't even care. They should know better and deserve what they get.

Lets not act as if Messi doesn't get penalty goals either but he just happens to miss his sometimes but when he scores them I'm very happy. Its the opposing teams fault for not knowing how to properly react.

The good thing is that Barca are more aware of how he plays and draws penalties. We won't let it happen to us. But I can almost guarantee one of Messi's goals next week will be a penalty just like the clasico in the Bernebeau last season. One of Sergio dumbass Ramos and Rambo Pepe will get carded. Its our game to win.

I dont think anyone is suggesting Messi does't get penalty goals, the point is that Ronaldo gets twice as much.

xavisionary

I REALLY don't get it. His second goal yesterday showed his talent. Was RVN ever criticised for being a WC penalty taker? Or Henry? Or Alan Shearer?

raskolnikov

I REALLY don't get it. His second goal yesterday showed his talent. Was RVN ever criticised for being a WC penalty taker? Or Henry? Or Alan Shearer?

Its not because he scores them its because Real get cheap penalties nearly every game and the supposed best athlete ever to grace the game of football is diving like a little girl all the time.

Galning

[YOUTUBE]wsGCXbkN05o[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]4hG4HwDJMWM[/YOUTUBE]

And this is only in the last few weeks :lol: you can easily find more too I just can't be arsed. He is, and always will be, a clown.
Eat, sleep, penalty para el Madrid.

Samuel Eto'o

Some of you are way toooooo involved in his every move. We know how he is why bother be concerned. (I know most Messi fans dont care)

CuleLife4Life

I dont think anyone is suggesting Messi does't get penalty goals, the point is that Ronaldo gets twice as much.

People say the same about Neymar and his outlandish diving sometimes. Its a part of football and players like Ney and CR will always take advantage of it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
People say the same about Neymar and his outlandish diving sometimes. Its a part of football and players like Ney and CR will always take advantage of it.

The difference is that because of that, referees often don't give Neymar penalties. It's the opposite in Cristiano's case. The refs seem to be getting more lenient where most refs like in Neymar's case would be sceptical.

It's just strange.

Home of Barca Fans