Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Paganinisrvnge

Would like to see an in depth comparison of his goals in the CL vs Messi's. Messi has scored a fair share of penalties too but Ronaldo seems to always get penalties and goals in meaningless matches/late in already won matches.

Neymessi

Recently my hate towards him is reaching the level of hate for RM as a whole. After what he said about messi world cup performance and that punch and his embarrassing dives. I think ronaldo dives more than neymar. Neymar is just week but ronaldo is a complete different case. He is so obsessed with scoring goals. Which is good but he is taking it a whole new level of it. I hope real sells him next year.

Too bad people still think neymar dives more than ronaldo.This season ronaldo dives>neymar dives.And then ronaldo fans say he used to dive only in his manu days :lol:

Morten

Too bad people still think neymar dives more than ronaldo.This season ronaldo dives>neymar dives.And then ronaldo fans say he used to dive only in his manu days :lol:

Im a Real Madrid-fan, but i cant deny he is a frequent diver. OR maybe, overreacting is the word. Neymer is in a class of his own though, along with Ashley Young.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Im a Real Madrid-fan, but i cant deny he is a frequent diver. OR maybe, overreacting is the word. Neymer is in a class of his own though, along with Ashley Young.

Think Neymar has a very long way to go before even coming close to Cristiano's diving record from his Man Utd and now RM time.

footyfan

Calma, calma
It's a clear penalty. Sure he's making himself look stupid and he needs to be careful because he won't get penalties in the future if he keeps at it.

http://gfycat.com/AnnualDeliciousButterfly

Would like to see an in depth comparison of his goals in the CL vs Messi's. Messi has scored a fair share of penalties too but Ronaldo seems to always get penalties and goals in meaningless matches/late in already won matches.

Messi has more penalties than Ronaldo in the CL. And according to Kerrybai's analysis on the Messi thread here, Messi and Ronaldo statpad the same amount.

Home of Barca Fans