Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

dakt

Ronaldo is a scoring machine first, his first instinct is to score, don't blame the poor dude for not being as talented as Leo.

image.png

V

voodoomaster

You would think that but players that left Real or former United players are almost always oly saying nice things, maybe he is a great guy in real life, we only see him how he comes across on the pitch. I will say this though, if I was a striker I would be really pissed if a winger took all the shots.
I know a guy who met Pepe several times in real life and says he is the nicest guy, I still cant believe that but players arent always how they appear on the pitch, look at Suarez for example.

You dont believe this. Pepe can just as well be a totally psycopath of the field, people cant exactly judge his "goodness" out charity or whatever. None of us know anything about this, we can only generalize upon some things, like Ronaldos" I am handsome, rich and good". In my opinion he has said things like this so many times that we can conclude that he is a narsisistic person. Pepe isnt so exposed, but what he does on the field is disgusting. You got to be a bit amoral to be like him. Think he is a stupid psycopath.

Leo10

Its very hard for me to admit that after Messi got injured last season and this season as well Ronaldo is the better player between the two.

Ronaldo deserved the 2013 ballon dor and to be honest, if he wins the Pichichi than he deserves the 2014 ballon dor too.

:pep:

CatalinR10

Its very hard for me to admit that after Messi got injured last season and this season as well Ronaldo is the better player between the two.

Ronaldo deserved the 2013 ballon dor and to be honest, if he wins the Pichichi than he deserves the 2014 ballon dor too.

:pep:

#uefapost

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Inb4 Ronaldo scores 2, scoring most goals in a single CL season. Ronaldo the best!!!!! Whoohooo ommggggg so deserved BdO winner he should get another one!

Galning

Inb4 Ronaldo scores 2, scoring most goals in a single CL season. Ronaldo the best!!!!! Whoohooo ommggggg so deserved BdO winner he should get another one!

:lol: yep. Also: LOL where was Messi yesterday? This guy scores even if he sucks, unbelievable @#@#@#@#@!!!11!!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Yeah, Ronaldo has been bad lately, but with a goal or two against Dortmund tonight it will be all forgotten and the hype will be back. Just how one decent game by Messi made everyone forget about his previous 5-6 godly ones.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Honestly if they defended ronaldo the same they do with messi, he'd be nowhere to be seen every match.

And that's exactly why playing in the centre is more difficult than playing on the wings. This is also the reason why younger players getting minutes usually at most football clubs don't get a spot in the axis of the team but make their minutes on the wings. Ronaldo doesn't get marked the way Messi is, and he uses that space and freedom incredibly good.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah, Ronaldo has been bad lately, but with a goal or two against Dortmund tonight it will be all forgotten and the hype will be back. Just how one decent game by Messi made everyone forget about his previous 5-6 godly ones.

Exactly. Expect Ronaldo to score a brace today, then everyone forgets who Messi is. :lol:

NotInHere

And that's exactly why playing in the centre is more difficult than playing on the wings. This is also the reason why younger players getting minutes usually at most football clubs don't get a spot in the axis of the team but make their minutes on the wings. Ronaldo doesn't get marked the way Messi is, and he uses that space and freedom incredibly good.
Just imagine Messi getting space like Ronaldo does, I'm getting excited just by thinking about it, and not some defender always stepping on his toes.

That just speaks how much more lethal Messi is than Ronaldo, ask Ronaldo to play a 10. Pity some people make comparisons between them. I was watching a documentary on Diego Maradona a few days away, it was basically a documentary that depicted the struggles Napoli had in that time and how Diego Maradona brought them to the scene, some Napoletona was being interviewed and he brought Christiano's and Leo's name, and he said how both of them are winners, but not in the same breath as Maradona, he said he knew how to conduct a team. Clearly his bias was showing.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans