Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

B

beautifulgame

lolz where is man u gonna come up with 80 mils from?

chelsea need a striker and plus, ronaldo would think twice about that.

PSG isn't yet at that level.

another year in madrid.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
He won't leave, Real Madrid paying almost 100M for him in 2009 made sure of that. Any team willing to get him after bagging 200 goals in 200 games for Real must be paying even more. But it might not be that bad for Real, since if he stays the style of play will be mostly the same. And they can do with a bit of changing things around tbh...

B

beautifulgame

He won't leave, Real Madrid paying almost 100M for him in 2009 made sure of that. Any team willing to get him after bagging 200 goals in 200 games for Real must be paying even more. But it might not be that bad for Real, since if he stays the style of play will be mostly the same. And they can do with a bit of changing things around tbh...

this.

but style can change still though.

Beast

The Observer
Zizou said he is staying and it means he is staying ...

Since he is the new Iron man inheriting Valdano's job..

Neymar7

i want him to stay there he will soon be unhappy again when something doesn't go his way and cause problems in the locker room of Real Madrid he's a great player but not a team player at all he's a distraction everything is always about him plus his explosions are funny on the pitch he's like a kid who didn't get his fave toy he's more trouble then he's worth Neymar to outscore him :messi:

Last edited:

Stric

i want him to stay there he will soon be unhappy again when something doesn't go his way and cause problems in the locker room of Real Madrid he's a great player but not a team player at all he's a distraction everything is always about him plus his explosions are funny on the pitch he's like a kid who didn't get his fave toy he's more trouble then he's worth Neymar to outscore him :messi:

Reading your post made my brain sweat. :lol:

7csc

I wish he could leave madrid.I hate that team so much. And i have the feeling that he wants to leave. He made his father's dream come true, but it's time to go to another team and be less arrogant

Home of Barca Fans