Cristian Tello

paxtonpale

Step-overs are dangerous and his acceleration is just superb. Better to watch than Ronaldo (step overs, Im talking about)

20Campeon04

His contract ends in 2013 and Wolf Fuss (german football commentator) meant that there's a problem to extend his contract for some reason. Is this true?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Not sure, but the club might not have decided upon an offer yet... I guess it depends on whether they want to keep him in the first team for next season or not

janus

IMHO, Cuenca, whom I think is better adapted in the team than Tello, may have a brighter future in Camp Nou.

Valdivia

I actually think Cuenca is more one-dimensional than Tello. But the good thing is that both have different styles, with Cuenca doing the run ins, cut, and then cross. Tello has the pace, good finisher, and also is skillful.

Kerrybai

It's time to get this go into the 1st team. Pedro and Alexis sent good enough right now in front of goal. Give Tello a chance to prove himself against Chelsea.

PequenaPibe

I totally agree KerryBai Barcelona shoulden't be thinking about letting Tello go anytime soon he's got a bright future ahead of him i reckon, last time he played he scored two goals in 5 minutes for one of the kids thats fantastic!!!! He's super fast and has great skill Guardiola should definitely use him against Chelsea next week i don't understand why he didn't put him on yesterday :(

on the subject of kids i hope barcelona gets Bojan back again in the near future :)

paxtonpale

Tello has been great off the bench for Barca but hasn't yet shown what he is made of when starting with Barca. This is why he needs another season with the B's and you will guess he will replace Afellay's role (if Afellay gets sold in 2013-14) as both these players have pace, skill and ability to break down a defense when they come on.

Yugi

1st Clasico at the age of 20 with very few matches played
absolutely superb performance if you ask me, this guy has even better mentality than Alexis it seems and he is daring too

a bit more experience and he would have buried that Thiago pass, hes got some serious pace and dribbles, as time goes by he should pack a bit more muscles and then he will be a awesome beastt

Home of Barca Fans