Cristian Pavón

khaled_a_d

If our board really wants to sign an attacker this summer, its basically going to be either Pavon, Rodrygo or Griezmann. Everyone prefers Griezz in between those 3, but looks like it may not happen.

We should rather sign a midfielder who can strengthen our mid and sign Rodrygo (if we can get him for ~30m) who is 17 & can prove to be a Messi successor or Pavon who may be willing to be our vasquez (by sitting on bench when needed) & will be cheap as well.

IMO, its a more logical option because, an attacker isn't a priority, we need a good MF, which should be a priority. And we could sign Rodrygo (or Pavon) for the remaining budget, thus securing a young talent (counts as an attacker too, which the board wants) plus strengthening midfield.

I prefer Pavon over Rodrygo, considering our needs. He can open defences for Messi as well, plus he proves great defensive contribution. What do you guys think ?

1-We can't sign Rodrygo before he completes 18 which is next January, unless we want to get a lengthy transfer ban.
2- We are interested in Rodrygo or future, not before 2020 at least, him has nothing to do with Pavon

Porque

Reminds me of the days that we were linked to Palacios every transfer window. Not the same type of player, but from the highlights this guy gives me the vibes of a similar talent level.

Does not seem too special but will need to see some full games.

Nothanks

from the small sample i've seen from him, he comes off a just a slightly better version of deulofeu, is this what we really need?

abiabi

I've watched him extensively. He's nowhere near the level to play for Barcelona. Maybe a Malaga or something...Ok, we have been signing quite a few of these players, but lets not continue then..

BBZ8800

7 days ago, nobody was ever talking about this guy.
Then Messi said that he likes him and boom.

People are already planning a transfer of Pavon, his future here, where will he play, how many minutes will he get etc.

A lot of us here are quite easy on jumping on a hype train, right? ;)

M

MessiCam

7 days ago, nobody was ever talking about this guy.
Then Messi said that he likes him and boom.

People are already planning a transfer of Pavon, his future here, where will he play, how many minutes will he get etc.

A lot of us here are quite easy on jumping on a hype train, right? ;)

I like him as a player although I haven't watched much of him but we have enough youngsters. Dembele, Arthur, Alena and Samper... We need quality and experience in midfield (mostly) and attack now. Once that has been sorted then more youngsters can be considered.

MTL_Barca

Have never seen him play before but looked way better than Di Maria, but in all fairness that doesn't mean much :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
People saying he's slightly better than Deulofeu and worse than Munir. Lord have mercy.

He's a good talent, but not what Barcelona need. Got the potential to become a very good player in a few years, but again, not what we need nor a generational talent or anything like that. Pace and an armour of trickey, but also not as dumb as Deulofeu although he has a tendency to run into black holes sometimes.

Should definitely start over Di Maria next game.

Catta

Well if he has a good WC, maybe we could take a gamble on him, would probably be a good backup for all forward positions, if it's true that he has a 35 mil release clause

Joan

1- We don't even know how good this guy is. Need to wait to see.
2- As a backup I'd rather have someone who's not 169 cm tall.
3- Might be a good buy if he has European passport.

MTL_Barca

I wouldn't sign him but the last thing that matters is the height of our backup wingers.

Right now we have no one we can sub on that can dribble and has some speed. Deulofeu was supposed to be our 1st real backup winger since Pedro left us but he failed. That's one of the things that bug me for years now, all we have is fucking Aleix Vidal, Paco and Denis on offense and these 3 barely make one good player combined :lol:

Catta

That's why I said if he has a good WC. We don't even have a backup winger, Dembele is the only one in the squad. I would also like to have someone bigger and stronger that can play all 3 forward positions, someone like Bale or Cristiano type player, but who could Barca target.

Joan

As a backup winger, yes, if he's good enough. As a backup striker, we need someone who can offer something different. Someone tall, I'd prefer.

But winger, maybe. As I said, European passport and a good tournament.

Home of Barca Fans