Cricket

Icarium

Lifestealer
Let's hope Australia can finish off India now :pep:

Come on man you have to support your neighbors....... I have a good feeling about the match actually, did not even expect india to do so well but after what i have seen from dhoni and co. i am optimistic about our chances.

ManusXavi

Work in 7 hours. Who cares. . . . :burp: . It's Monday (or rather sunday) all over again.
This almost beats the El Clasico win.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
NZ would've reached the target even with 30 overs, if that were so. A new cricketing nation will emerge and win the WC, before SA reaches a final. I still can't get over the Klusener<3-Donald mix-up against the Aussies. The best SA team, assembled in my time, collapsed when they should've won the whole bloody tournament. This loss is pale in comparison. Still gutted, nonetheless.

Thought you'd support india no?

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yeah everyone support India. At least our neighbors should. Never really cared for cricket since 3 years but suddenly i want the team to win so badly. But aussies are a very tough opposition, lets see if we can manage a win.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Yup, I am rooting for you. My father too. Personally, I want the title to remain in South Asia.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sorry, but I wouldn't want our arch rivals to get two WCs ahead of us so I'll be supporting NZ for the WC :pep:

masum

I think Australia will win the semifinal. They are mighty and mentally very tough team to beat. And why ICC allowed India to host 2023 Cricket World Cup again so soon? Why not SA instead?

Icarium

Lifestealer
According to some reports Indian fans snapped up some 70% of the tickets for semi final against Australia. Indians sure are passionate about cricket, aussies will not feel like playing at home after all. They will feel the heat from the crowd, i hope the team also shows the same passion.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
70%?! Damn, I thought Australians were into cricket. Seems like the sport is in decline over there.

Home of Barca Fans