Cricket

Hammy

Shame this, impressive innings from Bell and Stokes. Personally I'm holding out for Broad hobbling in at No. 12 and saving the day.

Samuel Eto'o

congrats to Australia on regaining the Ashes. Warms my heart to see Clarke winning and I such an aggressive and impressive manner.

Wish Windies would do the same and compete.

Hope South Africa take care of India.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I hope they destroy India.

India doing well right now though. Ishant with 3 wickets :lol: Unbelievable.

DonAK

Whats with the Saffas and all those LBWs after reducing India to 280.

Complacency maybe. They usually bundle out the opposition for cheap at home and would have done so again had it not been for Virat Kohli who played an excellent knock.

The Indian bowling attack is also rated among the worst so maybe they thought that they would roll over them, but you cant count out the trundlers just like that as they may have a good day for once :lol:

Btw, You from Nevis in the Carribean? Do you support England or Windies?

Samuel Eto'o

Complacency maybe. They usually bundle out the opposition for cheap at home and would have done so again had it not been for Virat Kohli who played an excellent knock.

The Indian bowling attack is also rated among the worst so maybe they thought that they would roll over them, but you cant count out the trundlers just like that as they may have a good day for once :lol:

Btw, You from Nevis in the Carribean? Do you support England or Windies?

Yes I am from Nevis in the Caribbean. Windies. After them Australia from since they (Steve Waugh) took the Frank Worrel trophy from us. Have never liked England or the type of cricket they play however I like Anderson and Bell.

Shiv, sure is most people like the entertainers and watching him bat is like watching paint dry but he gets the job done.. Tis a shame though most of our cricketers lack passion and pride.

DonAK

Yes I am from Nevis in the Caribbean. Windies. After them Australia from since they (Steve Waugh) took the Frank Worrel trophy from us. Have never liked England or the type of cricket they play however I like Anderson and Bell.

Shiv, sure is most people like the entertainers and watching him bat is like watching paint dry but he gets the job done.. Tis a shame though most of our cricketers lack passion and pride.

Cool. Cricket these days is all about money for many players sadly...

India racing away with the game vs the Saffers in Jo'Burg. Outstanding!!!!!!! Che Pujara and Virat Kohli, take a bow! :worthy:

Samuel Eto'o

Yep brilliant knocks by both. I am wondering if the time has come for Kallis to hang up his bat.

I'm surprised that the Saffas bowling is so poor.

DonAK

Kallis apparently want to retire after the WC. In terrible form right now and if he doesnt pick up some form soon, then I think he should consider it.

Samuel Eto'o

Under immense pressure in the second innings to get that massive total set by India especially since the mighty Amla made 4.

Both wicketkeepers bowled in the same test.

DonAK

SA were doing so well before Amla and Smith's brainfarts.... Alviro Peterson need to go on and score a big one here. His place is under question and he need to respond now. Still possible to win, but it looks very unlikely right now.

Home of Barca Fans