Cr150

Xaviniesta

He's definitely one of the luckiest players this season. Has played shit and been invisible for the most part this season, but somehow the luck is falling his way with the tap-ins. Not to mention, the goalkeeper should have done better once again. That won't happen against Liverpool.

you should watch the brentford-liverpool game. he's going to have a field day against trent

xxxxxx

you should watch the brentford-liverpool game. he's going to have a field day against trent

Nah.... I think Liverpool be fine. They'll have most of the possession, and Ronaldo won't do much in the game against van Dijk. Besides, a few of those Brentford goals were fortunate. Also, Ronaldo won't be attacking Trent.... he'll just be in the middle waiting for the crosses to come in. Liverpool will eat that Utd midfield alive.

pregra

Its baffling how his fans can come out with Goat shouts after (another) such performance. If it was an outlier I?d understand it more but he is so god damn awful to watch in game after game after game. Starting to believe these Gerd Muller comparisons actually might be hitting the nail on the head.

xxxxxx

Its baffling how his fans can come out with Goat shouts after (another) such performance. If it was an outlier I?d understand it more but he is so god damn awful to watch in game after game after game. Starting to believe these Gerd Muller comparisons actually might be hitting the nail on the head.

He's been nothing but a poacher for years. The days of him making things happen and dribbling by guys are long gone. He's lost a lot of his pace... even his passing and the first touch aren't great now. Actually, I think his finishing has kinda declined. Most of his goals this season should have been saved.

But I'm still not surprised he's scoring. He's a very good goalscorer, but his overall play has heavily declined.

Football isn't only about stats and goals.
Some players are extraordinarly gifted with a special touch on the ball, special vision, special passing, control, dribbling, all that..
He is a super-player, but not especially gifted like those geniuses and magicians (Messi, Maradona as best examples).
Yeah, a poacher can help you win games. But he can never be seen as the best or the most amazing.

JamDav1982

Football isn't only about stats and goals.
Some players are extraordinarly gifted with a special touch on the ball, special vision, special passing, control, dribbling, all that..
He is a super-player, but not especially gifted like those geniuses and magicians (Messi, Maradona as best examples).
Yeah, a poacher can help you win games. But he can never be seen as the best or the most amazing.

Football is about impact on the field. Not about being 'an artist' or 'magician'. That only matters as far as it helps win games.

Home of Barca Fans