Cr150

Devils

If Neymar had refused PSG, PSG would go for cr

His buyout is 1 billion and he'd reject them because as much as we despise him, no one can doubt the guy wants to play against the best and be the best. Moving to Ligue 1 wouldn't let him do that.

El Flaco

His buyout is 1 billion and he'd reject them because as much as we despise him, no one can doubt the guy wants to play against the best and be the best. Moving to Ligue 1 wouldn't let him do that.

And more importantly; Real Madrid is the best place for him to win awards. Moving to PSG would definitely hurt his chances to win e.g. Ballon d'Or.

Cristiano is the main man and will receive most credit for RM's success, regardless other players' efforts.

There's no reason for CR7 to leave Madrid at this stage.

Devils

Apparently he went absolutely insane over the tax issue and now wants to quit Real Madrid.

[tw]893534541905788928[/tw]

"I've never had tax problems in England and that's why I want to go back"

Arkk

Apparently he went absolutely insane over the tax issue and now wants to quit Real Madrid.

[tw]893534541905788928[/tw]

"I've never had tax problems in England and that's why I want to go back"

a day after Neymar is taking all the headlines..

I doubt anyone would buy him now at 32 for the price he'd cost.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Did the bitch threaten the judge that he would leave for England if not given him a favorable verdict!? I hope the judge puts him in jail and crushes his brand

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Did the bitch threaten the judge that he would leave for England if not given him a favorable verdict!? I hope the judge puts him in jail and crushes his brand

Man, he out right told the judge he has studied up to 6th grade and knows fuck all about anything but football...I don't think the judge is expecting much

Clockwise

Buccaneer
My mama told me to finish school so you don't end up like Ronaldo. :lucho:

tenor.gif

Paul

He probably also managed to put some psychological pressure with that for the media to react, now people thinking that the judicial system will be the one who pushes him away from his fans in Spain :lol:

Morten

I guess most here dont watch every RM game, but for those who watched often in recent years, what season do you think was Ronaldos best in the club?
Ofc, last season ranks pretty damn high, even if it wasnt his best overall season. Personally, i will go with 11/12.
His overall play was still good back then, could make fools out of defenders, scored a bunch of ridiculous long shots and fks. Was very decisive for us in winning the league.

Home of Barca Fans