Cr150

iniesta_8

This was different from his others win, his run this season is just impressive, 10 goals in knockout stages, 6 scoring titles (record i think), historic back to back, obviously 5th balon d'or. Hype next days will be crazy on this guy, better for me to stay far away from internet :lol:

..as Messi will stay away from next FIFA-awards:lol:

ebc_99

He doesn't deserve the balon dor, the award is for the best player of the season and that has been Messi by far.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
He showed up when it mattered, despite being shit the other part of the season. They might as well give him the award tomorrow. It's already his.

BarcaOG

Banned
He doesn't deserve the balon dor, the award is for the best player of the season and that has been Messi by far.

actually this season (not the last) ronaldo did enough to deserve it. when he was scoring hat tricks against weak opposition in the league and in the CL while Ramos did the heavy lifting against top opponents i thought his ballons were undeserved.

sadly, that is not the case this time. he really earned it.

JamDav1982

Ronaldo deserves it this year. They wouldn't have won either the CL or league without him. By far their best player.

Hope Messi can win it next year.

Richard.H

CR is easily winning it this year. Anyone who thinks otherwise must be delusional or doesn't know how the Balon D'Or trophy voting works.

Also, to be fair, CR was very clutch when it mattered. I'm not salty that he will win it this year. Only salty that they managed to surround him with such an amazing squad that can supply him with plenty of goals.

Barcilliant

his motivation to be the best is unrivalled, a true machine. you can throw insults and shit at him but he always shuts everyone up, one of the greats.

our board need to wake the hell up and make the necessary transfers this summer or we could be looking at 6-5 which would be disgusting.

This. Say, what you want about him but he never lacks motivation. Zidane has bought the best out of him. I hate to say this because I dislike him intensely.

It's funny how unselfish and hard working the rest of the players are. Without them he'd be nothing.

BerkeleyBernie

Never liked him, never will. :lol: His adolescent Tarzan goal celebration alone is disgusting enough. A mostly uninspired but very athletic opportunist. Useful, but not at all the reason I love football.

MagIX

4 ballon d'or (2017 included) of the last 5.
3 CL and record CL top scorer
With NT won the EC
He has massively closed up the gap with Messi in term of trophies... (i know that Messi is better, pls
do not start with trophies are not all about judging a player..)
And he is in pole position to get the 6th ballon d'or, RM can spend a lot of money altrough it is not necessary, the team is already complete (even the banch), exactly the opposite of our situation.

Flavius

Messi just need to win the WC next year to end this shit. i know it`s hard, but chances are there, lets see what Sampaoli can do! Just imagine Portugal winning WC...now that`s a disaster :))

JamDav1982

Wouldn't have won the league without him? Look at a lot of their wins and you will see that they did.

They didn't win it without him and don't think they win it without him either but same can be said of many players.

He is Reals best player and almost impossible to sit deep v them due to him.

Best I have ever seen off the ball and exploiting poor defending.

Will always prefer Messi but Ronaldo has closed the gap on that argument and deserves to be in that discussion again between the two.

Last edited:

Raketa10

He really has some serious issues. Look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMlW4pzxr6U

What a f... moron. This idiot will never understand that a true champion does not chant to himself. A true champion is loved and recognized by others not by himself. This is one of the reasons he will never be among greatest like Messi, Pele and Maradona. His worse pain is his awareness that Messi is by far the best player in the world and that leads to complexes and chants like this.

Last edited:

ronniecro

he can do whatever he wants now when is certain he'll win it
and to be tied with best player in history only boosts his ego more
also i'm gonna vomit now

Home of Barca Fans