Cr150

Hardy

There's no trolling.

Real Madrid acknowledged that he was declining and built the perfect team that would be able to elevate his strengths after he lost his pace and dribbling ability. They did a fantastic job of it as well.

We on the other hand went backwards and put more and more reliance on Messi as he got older through stupid and illogical transfers.

I know what you say, i was ironic about his performance in CL this season.

El Flaco

Cristiano's all goal vs. Atlético de Madrid

[gfy]CompetentAgonizingCockatoo[/gfy]

[gfy]BadIllfatedBuck[/gfy]

[gfy]KnobbyJovialFunnelweaverspider[/gfy]

[gfy]BeneficialDesertedFlicker[/gfy]

[gfy]TiredSmoothBluefintuna[/gfy]

[gfy]UniqueGleefulCaracal[/gfy]

[gfy]PlainGrossBobcat[/gfy]

[gfy]MilkyCompetentAfricanmolesnake[/gfy]

[gfy]FixedThoseBluetickcoonhound[/gfy]

[gfy]MadeupWhisperedDeer[/gfy]

[gfy]AnyUnrulyJumpingbean[/gfy]

[gfy]KindlyRadiantGodwit[/gfy]

[gfy]ResponsibleTintedEland[/gfy]

[tw]859481818562801665[/tw]

[tw]859484425805078529[/tw]

[tw]859482001505738752[/tw]

[tw]859494060419158016[/tw]

[tw]859503039719362560[/tw]

[tw]859510396876709888[/tw]

xavisionary

A few points I've read that I agree with

1) Some players define their careers by scoring hat tricks in big games. Ronaldo has done it numerous times.

2) Before Ronaldo and Messi, the best player in the world was constantly changing. Now it's always either one of them, and they will be almost impossible to replace in world football.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Ronaldo two hat tricks in a row against Bayern and Atletico in the knockout stages. He delivered, made up for his shit season.

BarçaBarça

He has benefited from the huge amount of rest he has been given this year, compared to recent years. When he can save energy to the big matches like this, then he can continue to play for years to come, it seems. Quite extraordinary with 2 times hattrick in a row in CL against the european top-teams.

desoe

He's one of the greatest players of all time and whoever still continues to deny that, is a total imbecile.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You know I wouldn't mind selling Neymar and Suarez if we can get players that can help Messi
Just like how Madrid players help Ronaldo

But [MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION] thinks I am a ney fan boy :rofl1:

giphy.gif

likeafire

I tell you the only man who can stop Ronaldo from winning the ballon dor.....GIGI BUFFON! If he wins the treble with Juve then SURELY everyone in football will get behind him to win it, cause he's a legend.

Ritchie

It's easy to score goals when you get constant service from world class players and defenders leave you alone. He does have great movement I agree.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
It's easy to score goals when you get constant service from world class players and defenders leave you alone. He does have great movement I agree.

not really. consider giroud and ozil. even suarez bottles clear chances. ronaldo's finishing is freakish. unfortunately

Truthist

not really. consider giroud and ozil. even suarez bottles clear chances. ronaldo's finishing is freakish. unfortunately

I bet his shots per goal ratio is quite high, however, his movement, confidence and relentless attitude continuously gets him into goalscoring positions.

Ritchie

No it isn't. He just gets a shit load of chances playing in a supremely efficient fast counter attacking team set up all game by world class players. His goals to shot ratio is nowhere near one of the best.

As I acknowledged his movement is what's fantastic and what's freakish is his drive and obsession to score goals. He's no Gerd Muller though in terms of finishing. Look at his Classico misses the other week.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
No it isn't. He just gets a shit load of chances playing in a supremely efficient fast counter attacking team set up all game by world class players. His goals to shot ratio is nowhere near one of the best.

As I acknowledged his movement is what's fantastic and what's freakish is his drive and obsession to score goals. He's no Gerd Muller though in terms of finishing. Look at his Classico misses the other week.

okay, maybe his shot-to-goal ratio isn't pretty, but what makes him a great finisher is his movement, positioning and reading of the game in the box. it's weird because in the middle of the field and just before the final third he is mediocre if not downright poor, but in the box he is stellar, as far as getting himself into goal scoring positions. surely that adds to his capacity as a finisher

Home of Barca Fans