Cr150

Morten

Imagine him spearheading them back into the CL though. United aren't actually that bad, if they got a decent manager.

CL is always Ronaldo's priority but #1 he wants the attention and plaudits. in the UK, especially EPL/United fans, love him

Sure, PL is higher profile, but other than that, neither United or Juve are going far in the CL.

Tbh, Juve was always a weird move in my book, so United could have made sense too, but purely from CL-perspective, he was never going to accomplish much there either.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

3rd disasterclass in a row from him but that Chiesa goal bails them out somewhat

Katarina1 back at it.

Your low IQ self should try to pick out names for alternate accounts that aren't related to your other ones.

I know you're a fan of The Blacklist, dawg.

Too easy.

Rassvet

Katarina1 back at it.

Your low IQ self should try to pick out names for alternate accounts that aren't related to your other ones.

Too easy.

I’ve already messaged @Alik explaining the situation. This will be my only account on here moving forward and I will refrain from my continuing past trolling.

As for you, it’s time to let go of your obsession with me.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Katarina1 back at it.

Too easy.

I’ve already messaged @Alik explaining the situation. This will be my only account on here moving forward and I will refrain from my continuing past trolling.

As for you, it’s time to let go of your obsession with me.

LOOOOL hahahahahaha Sherlock Kingleo10 :rockon:

Morten

Good run, good header.

Dont know what happened to his free kicks though, and i would say that about him for the last 6-7 years or so.

I mean, he still has a dangerous shot from open play every now and then, free kicks though? Pointless.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Good run, good header.

Dont know what happened to his free kicks though, and i would say that about him for the last 6-7 years or so.

I mean, he still has a dangerous shot from open play every now and then, free kicks though? Pointless.

I dont understand why he doesnt change his freekicks technique, his freekicks are always a lot when he curves the ball instead of the knuckleball technique.

Home of Barca Fans