Cr150

olivis

Well, he won the first penalty himself, so there is that.
Otherwise, he wasn`t very visible.

Was barely a penalty.

Frustrating how all football related pages on instagram are again hyping him to be the GOAT when literally all he does nowadays is score penalties and tapins. Last year he got like 17 penalties in Serie A due to that stupid handball rule over there and of course, social media flooded again with goat posts.

Total-Football

It's not a fucking penalty. He decided to fall down just like Ramos does in the box. Falling down shouldnt be a decision. Penal do is a fucking cheater it's in his DNA as a footballer. He has just toned it down with the years and kept it strict in the box. In manunited he paid no heeds to the location.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
It's not a fucking penalty. He decided to fall down just like Ramos does in the box. Falling down shouldnt be a decision. Penal do is a fucking cheater it's in his DNA as a footballer. He has just toned it down with the years and kept it strict in the box. In manunited he paid no heeds to the location.

Yeah, that is what I always hated the most about him. Fucking bitch going down for everything and getting praised for the penalties afterwards.
Instead it should have always been pointed out by everyone that he is one of the worst divers ever.

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah, that is what I always hated the most about him. Fucking bitch going down for everything and getting praised for the penalties afterwards.
Instead it should have always been pointed out by everyone that he is one of the worst divers ever.

True but I blame the ref for today's penalty. So soft.

Total-Football

True but I blame the ref for today's penalty. So soft.

Ref is the problem. But the cheaters participate. Like Ramos when he falls down in the box, defending or attacking, when he in fact does basically the same things done To him! He is straight taking advantage of the illusion of being the one to fall down. There is method to cheating. Refs, or at least the weak ones, take that into consideration. Messi or maradonna could both have had 1000 more free kicks and penalties were they from the school of thought of penal do, Suarez, neymar, ramos etc..

FinBarcelonafan

Ref is the problem. But the cheaters participate. Like Ramos when he falls down in the box, defending or attacking, when he in fact does basically the same things done To him! He is straight taking advantage of the illusion of being the one to fall down. There is method to cheating. Refs, or at least the weak ones, take that into consideration. Messi or maradonna could both have had 1000 more free kicks and penalties were they from the school of thought of penal do, Suarez, neymar, ramos etc..

Some players don't mind being scumbags yet it gets rewarded. It's a stupid thing in football.

Xaviniesta

"Always great to return to Spain and to Catalunya, always hard to play in Camp Nou against one of the best teams I ever faced. Today we were a team of Champions! A true, strong and united family! Playing like this, we have nothing to fear until the end of the season... Let’s go!"

FinBarcelonafan

"Always great to return to Spain and to Catalunya, always hard to play in Camp Nou against one of the best teams I ever faced. Today we were a team of Champions! A true, strong and united family! Playing like this, we have nothing to fear until the end of the season... Let?s go!"

He thinks Barca is some level. Haha.

Juve will be destroyed by any top team in final 8. My guess.

KingLeo10

He's patting himself on the back this way for scoring 2 pens. With CR7, it's easy to figure out what he means. It's always about him.

eaman

Well it's obvious ronaldo has never had a word with his sisters about not posting these kinds of things. Probably wants them to because it saves him the embarrassment of posting it himself

Home of Barca Fans