Cr150

JamDav1982

Ronaldinho 2005 and Zidane 98 were better than Ronaldo 2008/2012 imo.

Zidane in 98 is about as overhyped as it gets for a top player in these disucssions. More or less all based on two goals in a final of World Cup he was poor in across rest of it.

Ronaldinho more exciting to watch but not on level of Ronaldo even in those seasons.

Blackened

Zidane in 98 is about as overhyped as it gets for a top player in these disucssions. More or less all based on two goals in a final of World Cup he was poor in across rest of it.

Ronaldinho more exciting to watch but not on level of Ronaldo even in those seasons.

Ronaldinho was a far better player than Ronaldo.

JohnN

Ronaldo no.9 had a great peak such unfortunately lasted for a small period. If he had like 3-4 top years he would definitely be over cr7 in my eyes, but it's just hard to place him there if you take cr7 longevity I to account.
Ronaldinho was a joy for football and in my opinion a much more talented player, but he was never that efficient.

bismp

Ronaldinho is praised so much,it really is insane... No way he has had a better career than CR and even when you compare their peaks it's debatable.Anyway,Ronaldinho had a 2-3 year peak while CR had had like at least 10 great years.

I swear if you ask people of my age(early-mid 20s),many of them will call Ronaldinho the GOAT,because he was our idol when growing up.When in reality he is barely a top-10 player.

Messi,CR,Pele,Maradona,R9,Zidane,Cruyff definitely better than him career-wise and guys like Platini,Beckenbauer,Muller,Di Stefano etc also have a case.

Morten

Ronaldinho is praised so much,it really is insane... No way he has had a better career than CR and even when you compare their peaks it's debatable.Anyway,Ronaldinho had a 2-3 year peak while CR had had like at least 10 great years.

I swear if you ask people of my age(early-mid 20s),many of them will call Ronaldinho the GOAT,because he was our idol when growing up.When in reality he is barely a top-10 player.

Messi,CR,Pele,Maradona,R9,Zidane,Cruyff definitely better than him career-wise and guys like Platini,Beckenbauer,Muller,Di Stefano etc also have a case.

No disrespect, but, i dont see how Ronaldinho had a better career than any of those, in fact, just taking two out of those i know most about, Di Stefano and Muller, both had legit insane careers way above Ronaldinho.

Richard.H

CR7 has had a better overall career than R9 and Ronaldinho. There is no debate on this. I'll take 10-12 years of sustained top level playing compared to 2-3 years of magic.

KingLeo10

Career wise (individual accolades, stats AND trophies), the all time greatest tier is:

Pele, Messi, DiStefano, CR7, Cruyff, Puskas, Muller (like or hate his style, he was a monster when it mattered), Beckenbauer

JamDav1982

CR7 has had a better overall career than R9 and Ronaldinho. There is no debate on this. I'll take 10-12 years of sustained top level playing compared to 2-3 years of magic.

Even the top 2-3 years of Ronaldinho were not as good as Ronaldos peak years.

As good and magic as he was Ronaldinho in 2005/2006 was not on level of Ronaldo absolutely demolishing team in the CL and doing it week in week out in La Liga.

Home of Barca Fans