Cr150

BarcaOG

Banned
i wouldnt be so quick to discount serie a, lol, sounds to me like you guys are trying very hard to justify why CR is still scoring open play goals but messi cant. the EPL is definitely a superior league. seria isnt much worse than la liga.

at their peak, messi was definitely much better than CR, but career-wise, looking at everything theyve done and continue to do (or not, in messi's case), id pick CR. messi doesnt have the balls to leave barcelona where everything he asks for is given to him. he would embarass himself anywhere else.

KingLeo10

i wouldnt be so quick to discount serie a, lol, sounds to me like you guys are trying very hard to justify why CR is still scoring open play goals but messi cant. the EPL is definitely a superior league. seria isnt much worse than la liga.

at their peak, messi was definitely much better than CR, but career-wise, looking at everything theyve done and continue to do (or not, in messi's case), id pick CR. messi doesnt have the balls to leave barcelona where everything he asks for is given to him. he would embarass himself anywhere else.

The Messi v CR7 debate aside, you are allergic to simple facts, which is the true embarrassment here...

Messi is the one that tried to leave Barcelona this summer.

BarcaOG

Banned
The Messi v CR7 debate aside, you are allergic to simple facts, which is the true embarrassment here...

Messi is the one that tried to leave Barcelona this summer.

right, except that he backed out in the end, because he didnt have the balls to be decisive enough. if he cant do that for himself, no wonder hes such an uninspiring captain. when CR wanted to leave real (and there was a lot of drama there) even though he had the world there, he did it. went to another top team and became their best player and their main goal scoring threat. messi, who couldnt be more comfortable in barcelona, will be lucky to hit 15 goals this season on a team designed to suit his every whim.

i think that says a lot

KingLeo10

right, except that he backed out in the end, because he didnt have the balls to be decisive enough. if he cant do that for himself, no wonder hes such an uninspiring captain. when CR wanted to leave real (and there was a lot of drama there) even though he had the world there, he did it. went to another top team and became their best player and their main goal scoring threat. messi, who couldnt be more comfortable in barcelona, will be lucky to hit 15 goals this season on a team designed to suit his every whim.

i think that says a lot

Barto literally blocked him from moving...or else he'd be a City player. Whether he would have succeeded or not at City is a different question. I'm inclined to think he'd struggle in the EPL at 33.5 but there's no question he'd destroy EPL if he went there before 30.

This is yet another of your weekly spastic posts about Messi lacking balls or being decisive enough. The other week it was about that CAREER CL choker Ibra having more balls than Messi...lol.

Jadentheman

i think that says a lot

Messi was ready to go. Man City has the delegation, his father flew from Argentina to Barcelona, and situating the family was happening. Barto blocked it last minute and forced him to stay this season. Now you realized how f**ked it is since Barto ended up resigning anyway.

pregra

hahahaha absolutely no reason for them to play Andorra except for boosting the rapists numbers. Portugal's womens team would beat feckin Andorra

olivis

So all countries and all top players were rested today, but of course Ronaldo won't pass up on an opportunity to play against Andorra and score a few easy goals in a 7-0 victory. Typical Ronaldo.

Home of Barca Fans