Cr150

Flavius

He is so desperate, I can't even :))))) he actually told Szecseny where to jump on Immobile penalty. What did just happened?😂😂😂😂

Latschenkiefer

At least he is doing what Suarez should do. Keep it simple, try to not overestimate your technical abilities, camp in the box and wait for service. And if you accidentially get it outside the box don't bother to do anything with it and just play a simple back pass or dive.

Hardy

it's truly a fraud he's gonna win the golden boot thanks to penalty, i was watching the other day the ranking and him and immobile would be behind a lot of players without penalty, lewa has just 5 for example with less games even.

Batistuta9

it's truly a fraud he's gonna win the golden boot thanks to penalty, i was watching the other day the ranking and him and immobile would be behind a lot of players without penalty, lewa has just 5 for example with less games even.

Feel sorry for Lewandowski, deserves to win golden boot this year. CR7 will probably get another 2 penalties minimum in the remaining 4 games. How many penalties has CR7 scored this year? Maybe whoever is in charge of golden boot rankings should give 1 point instead of 2 for a penalty to make it fairer.

Hardy

Feel sorry for Lewandowski, deserves to win golden boot this year. CR7 will probably get another 2 penalties minimum in the remaining 4 games. How many penalties has CR7 scored this year? Maybe whoever is in charge of golden boot rankings should give 1 point instead of 2 for a penalty to make it fairer.

12 with this one, it's 40% of his goals. it's insane.

Horatio

You're welcome
GOATnaldo

In 20 years when he'll retire they'll start to award the PenalD'or in his honour.

In 20 years theyll look back on his season and say he was amazing to score so much during the corona situation. Thats the sad thing. Nobodyll care almost half of them were penalties.

Givenchy

You just know hes gonna win a scrappy CL for Juve, probably score a meaningless penalty in the final, take off his shirt and shorts SIIIUUUUUUU

Batistuta9

12 with this one, it's 40% of his goals. it's insane.

That is crazy. I haven't watched the games, so I don't know if they genuinely were penalties. I don't trust Seria A though, they have a long history of corruption. I remember them bending over backwards last year for juve and doing their annual awards ceremony on the same date as the ballon dor, so CR7 would have an excuse not to attend

raskolnikov

In 20 years theyll look back on his season and say he was amazing to score so much during the corona situation. Thats the sad thing. Nobodyll care almost half of them were penalties.
As a sales guy I can vouch for this. Nobody cares how bad things are. They only care about the result.
As long as as, down the line, you put down 25/30+ goals you had a great season.
Nobody will care down the line how it was accompished.

Tackle

That is crazy. I haven't watched the games, so I don't know if they genuinely were penalties. I don't trust Seria A though, they have a long history of corruption. I remember them bending over backwards last year for juve and doing their annual awards ceremony on the same date as the ballon dor, so CR7 would have an excuse not to attend

More of a Serie A problem with their interpretation of the handball rule than any grand conspiracy to favour Juve or CR7.

Immobile also has 12 penalty goals this season.

Home of Barca Fans