Cr150

pregra

Have watched all Juve games since the restart and Cron has looked quite bad. Especially those two Cup games was disasterclass levels. No goals from open play in 6 games now I think. And although he had a nice "assist" tonight, he is not exactly doing much besides being on the end of plays. The "worrying" thing is that he still gets to a lot of clear cut chances, will bound to happen when Juve put in cross after cross after cross. Sooner or later one of the opposition defenders will feck up and the ball reaches him. And his fanboys credit this to his splendid "off the ball movement":lol:

Last edited:

Hardy

he's gonna win the golden boot at this rate, better lewandoski statpad a couple of goals tomorrow, Ronaldo still has 10 games to play

Zebulun

not sure if its just me or a conspiracy but im definitely starting to see a clear bias in nearly all media houses ESPNfc, BR, 433 in posting pro cristiano content and anti messi/barcelona content on social media. before i used to think it was just due to wanting high ratings/hits to their pages but now its pretty bizarre.

Givenchy

not sure if its just me or a conspiracy but im definitely starting to see a clear bias in nearly all media houses ESPNfc, BR, 433 in posting pro cristiano content and anti messi/barcelona content on social media. before i used to think it was just due to wanting high ratings/hits to their pages but now its pretty bizarre.

imagine if he had gone back to the PL instead of Juve/SeriaA.. would of been a nightmare. his deluded United fanboys are bad enough but the entire PL fanboys would be D riding him

Home of Barca Fans