Cr150

Rory

It's stuff like this destroying his legacy tbh. Doesn't let his football do the talking anymore so has billionaires invent awards for him.

vegitot

As I keep saying, he's the most insecure all time great I have ever seen, in any sport.

700 career goals and all sorts of titles and he still needs to pull this...

ronaldo-tip-toes.jpg

1415273959624_wps_5_MADRID_SPAIN_NOVEMBER_04_.jpg

35739e58f26263626280c03a9070d17b_crop_north.jpg

I know BBZ and some others like to peddle him as an alpha leader type but Messi owns this guy's head. Which has also reflected in their H2H meetings, LL or CL.

no wonder why his fanbase is terrible

Vilarrubi

Fun fact 1 : Ronaldo owns part of the company that decides who gets the award.

Fun fact 2 : Jorge Mendes has won agent of the year 6 years running.

Fun fact 3 : No fact just a massive LOL.

This is funny as fuck! Saw it on Twitter too, Global Soccer is owned by Silva International Investments which is owned by Penaldo :lol: :lol:

Pretending to be happy receiving a trash made up award which you’ve gifted yourself after missing out on Balon D’or:

dTcAHZcg.jpg

Last edited:

raskolnikov

I wonder if Mendes really believes in this Ronaldo cult type worship or is playing him with the ego hype and make belief awards.

Tackle

Sill has some gas left in the tank. 3 goals + 1 assist.

Would be surprised if he doesn't end up running riot against Lyon.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Been good lately except for that stinker against Lazio, so kudos to him, although his goals today were gifts and a pen.

soul24rage

Both him and Messi are on 15 goals in total this season. That's shockingly few for both of them it feels like.

To be fair to them, both of them were injured at some point in the first half of the season. Otherwise, I think both of them would be >20 goals imo.

Home of Barca Fans