Cr150

Givenchy

Why would it matter?Isn't prostitution legal in the UK? IIRC as long as she works for herself (no brothel or pimp) it is legal for women.
So technically he didn't do anything wrong

Anyhow, didn't Kobe legacy survive same type of shitstorm?

no my post wasn't about it being illegal. what i was saying is i was living in the UK at the time he was at United, always in the news etc and i never heard about that, it wouldn't suprise me

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Why is this even a story. US warkhawks and Zionists are responsible for one million deaths in Iraq over nothing. Devastation of Libya, turning on blind eye on Yemen genocide, incinting islamist in Syria, regime changes around the globe... They are behind both world wars and are looking to bring more misery onto this world.

Ronaldo assfucked some whore a decade ago and she hit a jackpot and made almost a million instead of 100 bucks. And this is important global news.

This world is insane and we are letting it happen.

Givenchy

Why is this even a story. US warkhawks and Zionists are responsible for one million deaths in Iraq over nothing. Devastation of Libya, turning on blind eye on Yemen genocide, incinting islamist in Syria, regime changes around the globe... They are behind both world wars and are looking to bring more misery onto this world.

Ronaldo assfucked some whore a decade ago and she hit a jackpot and made almost a million instead of 100 bucks. And this is important global news.

because they run the news man.. they print the money, they own the businesses heck they own the world at this stage

Just because this crime is less devastating than those doesn't mean it isn't a crime. It is in fact possible to be against indiscriminate war AND ****. I can assure you that what's going on in the middle east is being reported as well as crimes all over the world.

FCB1987

Banned

One of the dumbest comments I've ever seen on here. Maybe they should just stop covering all sports news then since it's not as important as certain wars.

Barcilliant

One of the dumbest comments I've ever seen on here. Maybe they should just stop covering all sports news then since it's not as important as certain wars.
Actually it was the best comment on the thread.
BTW sport IS A DISTRACTION. Rulers have used it to entertain and distract the masses since time immemorial. All the media do is sow confusion, defect and distract from REAL ISSUES.

1% own as much as the bottom 50% yet somehow this is a huge issue. The lack of perspective in the world today is scary especially in the West.

Barcilliant

Great comment!

👍

El Flaco

oIxQJV6.jpg

Nothanks

asking why sports related news is important in a sports related forum

or why entertainment (yes celebrity / athlete gossip and news is entertainment) is spreading on tv's and newspapers

you can't be this dumb right?

if every paper on the US was about the war related issues sales would plummet because believe it or not, not everyone wants to be reminded about that day in and out.

gasgas

Football fans here in my country are saying these allegations are all Madrid/Perez's doing as revenge to Ronaldo :lol:

As for me i am clueless about these things as can be explained by an absence of comments from me :lol:

raskolnikov

Lots of fanboys are in denial and blaming the victim. It shows why you should not make heroes out of people.
Regardless of wether he did it or not Ronaldo is one of the greatest goalscorers. He might be a shit human being but you should not be blind to it or let it affect your judgement about him as a player.
E.g. I consider Gerard Mclellan a very good boxer and at the same a complete piece of shit who deserve what happened to him.
So far people have not turned on Ronaldo yet, it must be tough for the woman who is said to already be severly depressed to be attacked by thousands of blind fanboys.

Affiae

Agree mostly, but fuck Ronaldo too. It doesn't matter if it's far below the horror list of our world problems. Personality cults must be destroyed as well when they make millions of sheeple deny a **** or any crimes because the offender is the favorite cock they suck.

Alik

Actually it was the best comment on the thread.
BTW sport IS A DISTRACTION. Rulers have used it to entertain and distract the masses since time immemorial. All the media do is sow confusion, defect and distract from REAL ISSUES.

1% own as much as the bottom 50% yet somehow this is a huge issue. The lack of perspective in the world today is scary especially in the West.

:rolleyes:

Home of Barca Fans